Semoball

High School Football Forum: C'ville

Posted by birdfan on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 10:12 PM:

Congrats, Tigers!! A vastly improved team since the beginning of the season. Good luck from here on out!!

Cheese & Beef...was hoping one of you guys might have said something to me; I saw several guys sitting on the top row in front of the pressbox on the side next to C'ton....you guys included in that bunch?? At halftime, I went up to say "hi" and "bye" to the Judge as we headed north at halftime.

Replies (2)

• birdfan, i hope you didn't try to emulate the judge and take a "trip" like he did at charleston a couple of years ago. i wanted to make the trip down tonite but i've sat out in the rain at least 5 games this year so i decided to stay home with the wife and boys and remain dry tonite.

-- Posted by myershallred on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 11:06 PM
  • Dadgum, you guys are never going to let me live that "trip" down, are you? ;-) I should have sued somebody over that!!! All in jest my friends.

Birdfan, always good to see you. I hope that everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow!

myershallred, it was probably a good choice. You would not have stayed dry for long if you had been at the game tonight.

Congrats to your Jays on a very nice season. I think they are just going to continue to improve in the future.

-- Posted by Judgedog on Mon, Nov 5, 2012, at 11:57 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: