Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Cville vs Sikeston

Posted by JustLoveTheGame on Thu, Feb 16, 2017, at 9:05 PM:

Wow great game! Hats off to Sikeston for a great atmosphere on tonights game!!! My C'ville Tigers just showed they can play with anybody in Missouri! We fell short but we are ready for district play! Good luck to both teams heading un to districts! Let's go Bootheel!!!!!!!

Replies (6)

• Thought it was a great game also. Your team gave me a scare a couple times. You have a really good team, good luck to you also

-- Posted by TFA on Thu, Feb 16, 2017, at 9:40 PM
  • Hats off to Cville, down 22pts in first half and just kept pluggn away and finally cut it to 2pts down, halfway thru 4th qtr. Good luck in distrix, Jayz vs Tigers oughtta be a good one!

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Fri, Feb 17, 2017, at 12:20 AM
  • I was very impressed with Caruthersville last night. I really thought that Sikeston would pull away in the second half. I saw on here that they had 3 loses. Who did they lose to? After last nights game and the game against Cape, I hope the Bulldogs don't face anymore teams with a Tiger as a mascot.

-- Posted by Fatboy1972 on Fri, Feb 17, 2017, at 8:19 AM

Sikeston has only lost 2 games. One to McCluer (who I don't believe has lost since beating Sikeston and is on quite a winning streak) and then to Chaminade.

-- Posted by bulldog21forever on Fri, Feb 17, 2017, at 12:37 PM
  • My bad. I didn't mean Sikeston. I meant Caruthersville.

-- Posted by Fatboy1972 on Fri, Feb 17, 2017, at 1:48 PM
  • Lost to PB and Charleston by about 15

-- Posted by BIGELW on Fri, Feb 17, 2017, at 1:59 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: