Semoball

Mizzou Sports Forum: Coach Haith

Posted by scobeyc on Sun, Feb 12, 2012, at 7:37 PM:

Remember all the negative comments when Mizzou hired Coach Haith? Now, I don't seem to be hearing that. Coach K interviewed Coach Haith the other day and was quick to give the coach his praise. Coach K said quote that Frank Haith should be given the Coach of the year award. Whatever the Tigers and Coach Haith accomplish for the rest of the season, I am very immpressed and know that Mizzou could not have picked a better Coach. GO TIGERS!!!!!

Replies (6)

• haith has all of mike andersons players right now lets see how he recruits and finishes before you put him up on a pedestal imo

-- Posted by big_daddy1694 on Sun, Feb 12, 2012, at 10:58 PM

There was an article in St. Louis Post by Burwell that talked about the talent that doesn't get to dress because of transfer regulations. From the article it sounds like the toughest team Mizzou faces each week is the team they practice against. Talent wont be an issue for the next couple of years. By the way Frank Haith will be on Jim Rome's radio show, the Jungle today.

-- Posted by 6+4+3=2 on Mon, Feb 13, 2012, at 8:31 AM
  • I'll eat crow on this one. I didn't like the hire based on Coach Haith's career record. I thought there were other candidates with a better career record. From this Mizzou fan, I hope he keeps it going.

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Mon, Feb 13, 2012, at 8:42 AM

Slick how did you get that bigdaddy was a good ole boy from deep down missouri from his post is that all you can think of to come back at someone when you disagree with their opinion i mean come on man its 2012

-- Posted by mz259 on Mon, Feb 13, 2012, at 11:40 AM
  • @ slick50 i didnt say he was doing a bad job,i think he is doing awesome right now,but i want to see how he recruits and brings players in,and yes he did have a big favor by coming in and having the players anderson had in place already........ a very big favor...... not knocking frank at all he has suprised alot of doubters thats for sure

-- Posted by big_daddy1694 on Tue, Feb 14, 2012, at 6:15 AM
  • I agree with you Big Daddy!

-- Posted by exzalmanian on Tue, Feb 14, 2012, at 9:31 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: