Semoball

High School Soccer Forum: Players

Posted by fan17381738 on Wed, Aug 26, 2015, at 12:35 PM:

any idea about cape central's Dashaun Blissett?

Replies (9)

• Good solid player, but not bauwens caliber

-- Posted by Hawks2836 on Mon, Sep 14, 2015, at 2:46 PM
  • I agree with you there @indian44

-- Posted by WestminsterBaseballFan on Mon, Sep 14, 2015, at 2:48 PM
  • Blissett is a very good player but doesn't have a lot of help from the rest of the tiger squad

-- Posted by Tigerforlife on Mon, Sep 14, 2015, at 6:17 PM
  • What you think CHSParent?

-- Posted by crackerjack on Mon, Sep 14, 2015, at 6:26 PM
  • Sam Cox , Connor Meredith Sikeston

-- Posted by runandgun on Mon, Sep 14, 2015, at 9:22 PM
  • I think, crackerjack, that I am done with semoball. I am certainly done with you. Semoball was supposed to be a forum for local sports fans to post positive comments and engage in intelligent, adult conversation about their favorite teams and players. Unfortunately, the anonymity of the comments leaves the forum open to abuse. You can look at my threads and see that I have not commented negatively on any kid or school. The only negative comments that I have made have been directed at you in response to your childish and uninformed criticism of the sport, the kids who play it and their teams. I would not be at all embarrassed or ashamed to attach my real name to any of my comments. Can you say the same? If you took the time to go to a soccer game, you would see that these kids are disciplined athletes who play a very fast paced and sometimes very physical game. Many of them play multiple sports and are involved in a number of other activities in their schools and communities...and they still have to go to school and make grades, in spite of the travel, missed classes and study time lost to training. Day in and day out, as a rule, these kids represent their schools and their communities well. Sure I want my team to win. But in the end, regardless of what the score is in any given game, or what the team's record is, I am (and will be) proud of our kids and their coaches. And by the way...these are kids, most of them 15, 16 and 17 years old. If you get some sick pleasure going on line anonymously and making fun of them, so be it. For me, I won't help you get your jollies and won't waste any more of my time responding to your juvenile comments.

-- Posted by CHSparent on Mon, Sep 14, 2015, at 10:33 PM
  • Perfectly said CHSparent! I applaud you for the well thought out statement about what high school sports should be!!

-- Posted by IndianPride on Mon, Sep 14, 2015, at 10:40 PM
  • Well said chs

-- Posted by runandgun on Mon, Sep 14, 2015, at 10:40 PM
  • dashaun blissett is a very solid player but doesnt have a good team around him.. agree? or another opinion of it?

-- Posted by fan17381738 on Tue, Sep 15, 2015, at 11:31 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: