Semoball

High School Football Forum: Touchdown Top 10 (10/15/14)

Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 1:13 AM:

Hello Semoballers everywhere! Welcome back to the "Touchdown Top 10," an unofficial ranking of the ten best high school football teams in Semo as compiled by myself, BuckMajor, and Cheesehead. We go over each game with a proverbial fine-tooth comb and attempt to come up with an unbiased and logical Top 10.

We certainly had another exciting week of high school with some surprising results. Cape Central ventured back up to St. Louis and got clobbered by Chaminade. On the other hand, Soldan travelled down from St. Louis to Sikeston to take on the slumping Bulldogs and got their heads handed to them! Both those results were big-time upsets and they certainly shook up our rankings in a major way. The last couple of weeks, Cheese, Buck, and I have had to go to a tie-breaker to decide some of the rankings, but this week the vote was unanimous on all ten teams.

So without further ado, on to this week's Touchdown Top 10!

1. Park Hills Central (8-0): Coach Kory Schweiss brought his undefeated, state-ranked Rebels to Dexter last Friday night and left with the #1 seed in Class 3, District 1 all sewed up. As a result, they also hold on to the top spot in this week's TT10. Capitalizing on three early Dexter miscues, PHC raced out to a 21-0 lead early in the 2nd quarter and never looked back, posting an impressive 46-21 victory over the Bearcats. Junior QB Jake Bridges continues to put up big numbers through the air, completing 8-12 passes for 181 yards and three TDs with no interceptions. His first TD pass was on the Rebels' first play from scrimmage, hitting his wide-open TE Drew Harlow for 54 yard strike. Bridges also had TD passes of 30 and 29 yards to WRs Braydon Manion and Logan Comfort, respectively. Manion also had a nice 78-yard kick-off return, almost taking it to the house. The Rebels defense came up big too, blocking a Bearcat punt and forcing a fumble from Dexter QB Peyton Pollack. All three plays led to Park Hills TDs. So they are definitely getting it done in all three phases of the game. The Rebels are once again ranked #3 in Class 3 in the state poll this week. PHC will host the Farmington Black Knights (3-5) for a joust this Friday night as they will look to keep their undefeated season alive. Last Week's Ranking: #1.

2. Jackson (7-1): Moving up to #2 this week are the Jackson Indians as a result of Cape's upset loss at Chaminade. Coach Brett Eckley's Indians scalped Class 6 Seckman Jaguars (1-7) at the Pit last week 55-0. It was the second straight shut-out for the powerful Jackson defense led by the dynamic duo of DL Preston Hobeck and LB Josh Stone. Hobeck had three sacks on the night as they held Seckman to just 77 total yards for the game! Senior QB Dante Vandeven (and recent SEMO recruit) had another monster game, rushing for 2 TDs and adding two more through the air with no picks. He rushed for 55 yards on 5 attempts and went 10-16 passing for 181 yards. Vandeven's favorite targets, senior WRs Xominique Davis and Ben Maudie, caught a TD apiece. Jackson remains at #7 in Class 5 in this week's Media Poll. The Indians certainly saved the best for last this season, as they welcome undefeated Miller Career Academy to the Pit Friday night. Two state-ranked teams will clash in what should be the game of the week. (MCA is ranked #5 in Class 4 in this week's Media Poll.) Last Week's Ranking: #3.

3. Valle Catholic: Also benefiting from Cape's loss this week are the Valle Catholic Warriors. No bad luck came Valle's way from crossing the path of the Black Cats from Herculaneum (5-3) as they blanked them 37-0 at home. Once again, the Valle defense was overpowering as they recorded their 5th shut-out of the season and even scored a safety on a botched Black Cats punt. They sacked the Herculaneum QB twice and recovered a fumble. On offense, it was the Basler-to-Jaegars show, as QB Connor Basler hit stand-out WR/RB Garrett Jaegars for 3 TDs. Jaegars also rushed for a TD) and added one more on the ground. He went 9-19 passing for 170 yards and ran for 60 more with no turnovers. Valle remains the consensus #1 team in the state in Class 1 in the latest sportswriters' poll. In their regular season finale, the Warriors will host the Class 3 St. Pius X Lancers (6-2) in a battle to decide the I-55 Conference Championship. Both teams come in undefeated in conference play. Last Week's Ranking: #4.

4. Malden (8-0): Also moving up this week are the undefeated Malden Green Wave, aka, the Tidal Wave! Last Friday's Battle of Dunklin County with Kennett (3-5) proved no contest as the Green Wave went on the road and swamped the Class 3 Indians 57-19. At first, it looked like it might be a game as Malden's first team defense surrendered their first TD of the season when Kennett scored in the first quarter to narrow Malden's lead to 7-6. But that's as close as the Indians would get as the Green Wave scored the next 49 points of the game. Junior QB Chapin Riley passed for 2 TDs and ran for a third. Senior RB Cortez Dobbins had another big game as he took it to the house twice, once on a 79 yard run for Malden's first score and then on a 95 yard kick-off return to open the 2nd half. Junior RB Nick Thompson also had 2 TDs, one rushing and one receiving. The Green Wave had 400 yards rushing. Once again leading the way was senior RB Dremond Robinson who led all rushers with 179 yards on 15 attempts and 2 TDs. Malden remains the #8 team in Class 2 in this week's state rankings. This week, the Green Wave welcome arch-rival Dexter to the swamp in a highly-anticipated game as they look to keep their undefeated season alive. Last Week's Ranking: #5.

5. Cape Central (6-2): The Tigers drop to #5 this week on the heels of their 40-0 scorching by the Class 5 Chaminade Red Devils (5-3). There weren't many positives for Coach Nathan Norman and his squad to take away from this beatdown. He was quoted after the game as saying, "To sum it up best, I'd just say they lined up and whooped us." Cape's potent offense just wasn't able to get it going in the rainy weather. It was the first time Cape has been shut-out all season and only the second game this year superstar WR Al Young has been held with a TD. Young is getting interest from D-1 universities like Nebraska and Oregon and has already gotten a scholarship offer from SEMO as a junior. Coming into the Chaminade game, Young had 17 TDs in all three phases of the game. Despite the big loss though, the Tigers are still ranked #9 in Class 4 in the latest state rankings. Cape Central will try to right the ship and nail down the #1 seed in Class 4, District 1 as they host the Riverview Gardens Rams (0-9) from St. Louis at the Jungle this Friday night. That shouldn't be too difficult as the winless Rams have scored 10 points this season and have been shut out in their last 8 games. Last Week's Ranking: #2.

6. Ste. Genevieve (5-3): The Dragons soar up a spot this week thanks to Poplar Bluff's loss to Hillsboro last Friday night. The Battle of the Dragons was a rout as Ste. Gen roasted the Desoto Dragons (1-7) 43-7 at Coach Bob Stolzer's final Homecoming. I was unable to find an article on the game to give individual statistics, but it was obviously a huge win for Ste. Gen. The Dragons make the long ride down to Caruthersville for a showdown with the Tigers under the Friday night lights. Last Week's Ranking: #7.

7. Poplar Bluff (4-4): The Mules drop a spot this week after a close 53-43 loss on the road to the high-flying Hillsboro Hawks (6-2). Once again, I couldn't locate an article on the game, but I did hear on Semo ESPN's (92.9 FM) post-game show that junior QB Kameron Misner threw for over 300 yards in the loss. Poplar Bluff will look to close out the season with a win as they host the Normandy Vikings (1-7) under this Friday night. Last Week's Ranking: #6.

8. Caruthersville (5-3): The Tigers climb a spot this week after defeating their arch-foe the Hayti Indians on the road 24-20 in the annual Battle of the Bootheel. Coach Jimmy Jackson's young team had to overcome a 14-10 halftime deficit, but flipped the script on their rivals and outscored Hayti 14-6 in the second half. Leading the way once again for Caruthersville was senior RB Daniel Fugate who rushed for 128 yards on 25 touches and scored 2 TDs. Sophomore QB Peyton Faulker added a 1 yard TD on a keeper. The Tigers face a formidable foe this week as they host Ste. Genevieve. Last Week's Ranking: #9.

9. Sikeston (4-4): Snarling their way back into the TT10 this week are the Sikeston Bulldogs on the strength of their huge 30-14 defeat of Soldan International Studies Tigers (5-3) at home last Friday night. Sikeston also snapped a three-game losing skid. You have to take your hat off the Coach Kent Gibbs and his staff. They have re-invented their offense late in the season by abandoning their traditional spread attack in favor of their new double-tight, double-wing scheme. The return to old-school, smash-mouth football paid big dividends against Soldan. Totalling 362 yards of total offense, most of it on the ground as Sikeston threw the pass just one time for 33 yards. Otherwise, it was RBs Victwon Riley and Earnest Fobbs carrying the load. Riley ran for 148 yards on 19 rushes and a TD while Fobbs had 180 yards on 20 attempts and 2 TDs. At one point, the Bulldogs led 30-0 before the Tigers added two 4th quarter TDs to make up the final score. Sikeston's defense certainly benefitted from the foot injury to Soldan's starting QB who has thrown for over 1000 yards this season but didn't play against the Bulldogs. Nonetheless, Sikeston's defense held them to 221 total yards and had one interception. Soldan's star WR Tre'von Billington was held to one catch and no TDs. Billington has been offered a scholarship by Semo. The Bulldogs will look to close out the regular season with a win in St. Louis over the Cardinal Ritter Lions (3-5), but the Lions have won the last two games with Sikeston. Last Week's Ranking: Unranked.

10. Dexter (4-4): Despite a 46-21 loss to Park Hills Central, all three of us believed Dexter played well enough against the state-ranked, undefeated Rebels to hold on to the #10 spot this week. PHC is the #1 team in the TT10 and has been for a few weeks, so we considered it a "good" loss and did not penalize them too much for it. The Bearcats actually outgained the Rebels 301-297 yards in the game and outrushed them 133-113 yards. Senior QB Peyton Pollack had a great game, completing 14-32 passes for 168 yards with no interceptions and three TDs, two rushing and one passing. (He did have one fumble, the only turnover in the game.) Pollack also rushed for 40 yards on 18 carries. Senior RB Dylan Bazarian led all rushers in the game gaining 61 yards on four carries. Senior WR Austin Aldridge caught five passes for 40 yards while junior WR Ethan Stevens caught one pass for 71 yards. For the second week in a row, Dexter will play an undefeated, state-ranked foe as they travel to the Swamp to play arch-rival Malden for the season finale. Last Week's Ranking: #10.

On the Bubble: East Prairie (6-2), Portageville (5-3). Dropped Out: Farmington (3-5) after a 45-0 drubbing at home by Vianney (5-3).

Many will no doubt ask why East Prairie is still on the bubble with a 6-2 record? I have already explained why we kept Dexter in the Top 10. The other factor was Sikeston's surprising upset of a very solid Soldan squad. We all felt that entitled them to a return to the Top Ten more so than East Prairie's rout of winless Charleston. Also, the Eagles have a bad loss to Scott City, have been very inconsistent against a weak schedule, and have only beaten one team with a winning record. Again, all three of us were unanimous in those assessments. But if they keep winning and teams in the rankings falter, they should crack the TT10 yet.

So there you have it for another week, football fans! Thanks for reading and posting. We really do appreciate the feedback. Feel free to debate our rankings, but be sure to give us your reasoning and try to not be rude. We really are trying to give an accurate and unbiased Top 10. For Cheesehead and BuckMajor, I am merely your humble scribe Preacher Man Fan. Good luck to all Semo teams Friday night! See you next week!

Replies (139)

• good job preach an good luck friday go GREENWAVE

-- Posted by Green&GoldNation on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 1:42 AM
  • like this weeks poll, getting more and more interesting each week!

-- Posted by Blitz on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 6:10 AM

I believe last weeks spanking of Cape Central just might prove in their favor in the next few weeks to come. I know Coach Norman will utilize every failure as a teaching opportunity and I also believe the Tigers will respond with a loud roar! Clear the road to the final 4! Tigers are coming back!

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 6:17 AM

Strongside, I agree! 6-10 is looking a lot better!

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 6:18 AM
  • Boo Park Hills, booo.

-- Posted by Kzar on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 7:46 AM

Solid list, but regardless strength of schedule you have to add East Prairie. Malden's played the same schedule as them with the exception of New Madrid. Sikeston shouldn't be in the list no more, because of the lost to Dexter they shouldn't be ahead of them. List is solid, but last 3 in should be.

8. Caurthersville

9. Dexter

10. East Prairie

If one of these teams lose this week and Sikeston wins, replace them with Sikeston.

-- Posted by bootheelsports on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 8:29 AM
  • Haha I know exactly, why Dexter is still on the list...Preach makes the list. In his mind stats are all that matter and a "good loss" is better than an ACTUAL WIN.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 9:23 AM
  • It's better than a bad loss right?

-- Posted by ThadCastle on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 9:43 AM

Kzar I thought you said you were from Park Hills? Why "Boo Park Hills, booo."?

-- Posted by Football4me on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 9:47 AM
  • In my opinion, losing by 25 is a bad loss.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 9:55 AM
  • Unless it's Kelly at Lamar. That would be a good loss right?

-- Posted by ThadCastle on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 10:34 AM
  • Boogin, you are dead wrong once again. Cheesehead and BuckMajor are every bit as much of a contributor to the Top 10 as I am and they voted for Dexter as well. Furthermore Dexter fell out of the rankings earlier in the season and I voted for that too. Also, every pollster understands the meaning of a "good loss" in considering how much to penalize a team in the rankings. We didn't make that up.

Bootheelsports, I understand your comment about Sikeston, but their big upset of Soldan really impressed us so that's why they're back in the rankings this week. We put them above Dexter because they did win while the Bearcats lost even though Dexter won the head-to-head match-up. Same with Cape and Jackson this week.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 10:38 AM
  • I don't care if the list includes the right teams or not, the synopsis is impressive. Semoball should be paying you.

-- Posted by ALL MADISON COUNTY MVP on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 10:48 AM
  • Sure would be cool to see the Wave play cape or jaxon just to see how close the teams really are. Same for Valle vs PHC. I would have a little more confidence that Valle would have a shot to win as compared to the Wave winning. Alas, we shall never find out.

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 10:54 AM
  • And yes, very very impressive synopsis by the BBQ Boys!!

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 10:55 AM
  • Ciri u going to game Friday? Preach I think Boogin really dislikes u

-- Posted by TFA on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:00 AM
  • East Prairie plays the same schedule as Malden and has done nothing but win the games on their schedule.

Malden at 8-0 is #4. East Prairie, playing the same schedule is 6-2. Don't know how you can put them below a 4-4 team who just lost and has played a relatively weak schedule, considering how down the "good" teams you've played are.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:05 AM
  • East Prairie plays the same schedule as Malden and has done nothing but win the games on their schedule.

Malden at 8-0 is #4. East Prairie, playing the same schedule is 6-2. Don't know how you can put them below a 4-4 team who just lost and has played a relatively weak schedule, considering how down the "good" teams you've played are.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:05 AM
  • Im going mrs T!! Love watchn that double wing offense!!

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:09 AM

I would love to see those games to Ciri!

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:11 AM
  • Now TFA I just have no idea why you think that! Boogin and I are really best friends! Lol.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:14 AM
  • TFA,

It's not a like or dislike thing. Good luck to Sikeston against Ritter.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:14 AM
  • No where on earth is a 25 point loss AT HOME a "good loss." And down 20 at half. EP is better than Dexter.

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:19 AM
  • Only one team will go undefeated and win state - Valle. Then will they receive the #1 spot in Touchdown Top 10? All Class 2-4 SEMO teams don't make it past quarterfinals and the St. Louis private and charter schools (charter is code word for allowed to recruit as well, not trying to start that debate again, just stating facts). Park Hills gets beat by Burroughs again. Cape doesn't beat Miller Career in Sports Academy. Jackson is another quarterfinalists at best and can't compete with the likes of Webster Groves, Hazelwood East, Pattonville and others in a loaded district. When all is said and done, Valle should be the #1 team in SEMO Top 10.

It's a fact of life in MO high school sports. You're eventually going to run into the private schools and now you can add the charter schools, and both are playing by a different set of rules.

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:22 AM
  • Squeak, there have been other teams in TT10 this year that have been soundly beaten by state-ranked teams that did not fall out of the rankings. There are a number of factors at work that all have to be considered.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:31 AM
  • And that's fine. But look where they were last week and look where they're at this week. The same spot at 10! I could see if they were at 7 or 8 and possibly drop a spot but they're holding on to the 10 spot. And an EP team is underrated in my opinion can't even sniff the top 10 because you want to say a 25 point loss AT HOME is a "good loss."

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:45 AM
  • Dexter will lose by 35+ to Malden this week and you'll say it's a "good loss" and keep them in the top 10 again.

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:47 AM

If PHC could ever get by John Burroughs, THIS would be the year. They are extremely well-balanced and they're gonna be tough to stop.

-- Posted by BIZ MARKIE on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 11:48 AM
  • Again Squeak I'm not alone in making the rankings. Dexter has fallen out of the Top 10 before and may again. Buck and Cheese have just as much say as I do.

Also you have to take a look at things like SOS and OOC games. That also favors Dexter over EP. Finally, you're overlooking EP's bad loss to Scott City. Now the Eagles are resilient and have three come-from-behind wins in the 4th quarter and their record certainly favors them. Frankly had Sikeston not surprised us all with their upset of Soldan, I would've voted for EP this week. But all of these things have to factored in and weighed against each other.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:12 PM
  • It's certainly nice to have dreams.

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:15 PM
  • Your SOS doesn't matter when you don't win the big games. Who cares if you win against the average teams but can't compete with the good teams.

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:17 PM
  • Have to agree with Preach. Just ran some numbers in the Class 3 district and Dexter has benefited quite a bit from their Strength of Schedule. However, their point differential is weighing them down. More later....

-- Posted by mojo3 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:20 PM

Yes at this point I still feel that Dexter's body of work is better. But East Prairie is very close to cracking the top 10 in my opinion.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:20 PM
  • Your schedule could be the toughest in high school football but if you're 0-8, they are irrelevant. I understand what you're saying on SOS but Dexter is 4-4. Once again, they've won 4 and lost 4. Looking at 5 or 6 seed in their district and you're going to sit there and tell everyone you think they're the 10th best team in SEMO? Laughable.

Cape loses bad on the road and you drop them 3 spots but Dexter loses bad AT HOME and they stay the same. Oh but they hung in there with them on stats. Who cares! The only stat that matters is the scoreboard at the end of the game.

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:24 PM

Who not ranked do you think can beat Dexter!?

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:31 PM
  • Squeak, by all mean, do the research and publish your own rankings. I think you'll find out it isn't as easy as you think. Sikeston is also 4-4 and seeded #4 in their district, but you somehow don't seem to find it "laughable" that they are in our poll. Why aren't you arguing for Portageville too?

With regard to Cape, it isn't just that they lost, but you have Valle and Malden sitting right behind them, both undefeated and state-ranked. So Cape drops and they rise in the polls. That's just the way it works. We explained our reasoning about Dexter and EP. You may not agree and that's fine, but that's the way all three of us see it.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:36 PM
  • Soldan wasnt as huge an upset as u may think. They were missing their 1000yd passing qb and his replacement was a 5ft 5in dude that threw passes with a ten second hang time. Great win but we were fortunate not to hafta face their normal aerial attack.

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:39 PM
  • And i think the teams ranked 6th on down to bubble teams are all pretty even so those are almost cointoss pix.

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:42 PM
  • "Your mom's going out with SQUEAK"

-- Posted by ThadCastle on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:45 PM

You're right Ciri it's pretty hard to rank the 6 and down teams. They are pretty fluid each week. While I don't agree with cutting the rankings to 5 just because the rest might not have winning records (rankings are rankings regardless of how good the teams in SEMO are, so a team might have a losing record and still be a top 10 team in SEMO. The poll shouldn't be penalized just because football in the area is not strong said year), I still feel that these are the best 10 teams this week, with some lurking close behind.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:48 PM
  • EP and Portageville could both give them a good game. Dexter only has their QB. They lost to Stg with their 3rd string RB and a very young team.

All 4 of their wins are against teams with a .500 record or below. Who have they beat? EP only has one win against above .500 team but have won more games.

3 of Dexter's 4 wins are by a combined 15 points. So not exactly winning running away, yes they're winning but not convincingly.

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 12:51 PM
  • Here ya go, Preach:

Squeak's SEMO Top 10 Week 9

1) Park Hills Central

2) Valle Catholic

3) Jackson

4) Cape Central

5) Malden

6) Ste. Gen

7) Sikeston

8) Caruthersville

9) East Prairie

10) Poplar Bluff

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 1:06 PM
  • Start your own poll and put EP in the top ten..LOL

-- Posted by MayorEagle on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 1:07 PM

Okay I like that you gave justifications this time. While I agree with you that it would be good games with those two, I still think Dexter beats both, and is therefore one of the top 10 teams in SEMO in my opinion. While Dexter's QB is really good, I was more impressed with their recievers, and they have some good linemen as well. So I don't think it's just him. And that was also the first game of the season. EP's first game was against a team that had never played varisty football ever in their first game ever.

EP may have won more games, but you proved a point for me, only one of the teams they beat has a record above .500, and that team hasn't exactly played a world beater schedule.

If you take away EP's win against a first year football team in their first game, and their big win over a really bad 1-7 Grandview, and look at a sample size of their 4 wins as opposed to Dexter's 3, they have won by a combined 15 points over 4 teams, so not winning convincingly either.

Also all of Dexter's losses are to teams that are ranked ahead of them. EP has only played one ranked team and it was their worse loss of the season. In that sense Dexter has "better losses" than EP, like the one against PHC. Dexter has also beaten a team that is ranked ahead of them, and beat a team that was ranked at one time. EP hasn't beaten any teams ranked in this poll. So those were my justifications of why East Prairie is sitting in my #11 spot.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 1:15 PM
  • Yeah when you actually look at it objectively East Prairie is the better team having the better season. Who cares if they could or couldn't beat Dexter? Didn't realize that was part of the criteria? Could Valle Catholic beat Cape or Jackson? Probably, and on a given day could East Prairie beat Dexter, so I don't see how that's your "tie-breaker".

Quit pretending you guys are Jeff Sagarin or the selection committee for the playoffs, your "metrics" are no more mathematical or sound than anyone else's on here. Do you spend time on it? Absolutely, you guys do a great job not disputing that, but your biases definitely show.

There is NO justification for Dexter being in over East Prairie. The SOS argument is laughable in this instance.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 1:15 PM
  • So next when when east prairie is 9 or 10 whose throwing the party...is it byob or will boogin and squeak be providing. Just let me know so i have plenty of time to clear my schedule for next wed when the new rankings come out.

-- Posted by ESPN05 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 1:18 PM
  • Buck,

Ranked by whom? Dexter has 0 wins against teams with a winning record.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 1:18 PM

Ranked on this poll. That is what we are discussing, who should get the 10 spot. In my opinion (and I have a vote), it should be determined by the 9 teams sitting in front of them. And I just gave a lot of justification why Dexter should be ahead of EP. By that determination there is no justification why EP can be ahead of Dexter. But they aren't going to play each other, so we can just go back and forth over this all day, and most likely they will be in the 10 spot next week, but not now.

We aren't preteding were Jeff Sagarin. And no there not any more sound that's true, but they aren't writing the thread, even though they are more than welcome too. So we use our "meterics", and it has Dexter 10th.

And I want to know where the party will be too haha!

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 1:28 PM
  • It'll be at the same place as the Dexter pity party when they lose in the first round of districts and have to sit around for 10 months waiting for the next season to start.

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 1:43 PM
  • Boogin, we've stated before that things like talent and injuries are taken into account. Especially when you're dealing with the bottom of the rankings, we ask ourselves who we believe is the better team. That is subjective to a degree, true, but you can look at things like stats (even though those are meaningless to you and Squeak) to help you make a determination. Also Boogin, you're the only one laughing at Dexter's schedule. Mojo3 proved that their SOS has helped them in the seedings for districts. So we have MSHAA vs. Boogin on that point. Nor are you consistent. Before the season you said that even if Dexter is much improved that they would be lucky to win 2 or 3 games because of their brutal schedule.

Now Squeak, I'm so glad you gave us your Top 10. Now that you've put yourself out there, let me as you some questions.

1. Why didn't you give us your reasoning as to why you ranked teams like you did?

2. Why do you have a couple of 4-4 teams in there like Sikeston and PB? Don't you know PB is seeded last in their district? Isn't it laughable to think those two teams are among the Top 10 in Semo?

3. Portageville is 5-3. Why aren't they ranked above the 4-4 teams?

4. Why isn't EP ranked above Sikeston and Caruthersville? They have a better record than both teams.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 2:49 PM
  • You think my rankings are based only on record. You're an even bigger joke than what I thought.

To answer your questions:

1) because I don't need to copy an paste articles off the internet about each teams game like you do.

2) no, it is not laughable. It does not always go by what you've done this year. It also goes by your name. You're going to sit there and tell me that if Webb City went 5-5 one year, they wouldn't be ranked in the top 10 in class 4? False. Sikeston and Poplar Bluff have track records.

3) just because a team has a better record than another doesn't mean they should be ranked high then another. Marshall is 6-0 in college football an only ranked 25 in the nation.

4) same reasoning as above.

Your questions are dumb and have no purpose. 3 and 4 are the same thing. And question 1, you were just trying to gasp for something.

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 3:11 PM
  • And stats mean so much, Preach? Florida St is ranked last in the ACC in getting pressure on the QB and sacks but they're still ranked 2nd in the nation. Washington St is ranked 2nd in the nation in total yards but they're not even close to the top 25.

Stats aren't everything, Preach. Get over the fact that Dexter and PHC played a very close game as far as stats go but the score wasn't even close.

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 3:17 PM
  • Don't know much about either team but in looking at their respective season so far, I think the EP/Kennett game could be a tight game. I don't see EP easily beating Kennett like you would think a 6-2 team should do to a 3-5 team. But you never know. In fact, I might have to favor Kennett in this one.

-- Posted by Simpleminds on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 3:19 PM
  • Always hard to evaluate EP cuzza weak SOS. That loss to Scott City is whats keepn outta top ten. Dexter, sikeston, pb, cville would all crush the Rams. Thats all we have to go on. Its tuff ranking teams from five different classes. So look at it for its entertainment value. Gives us an excuse to argue insteada doing actual work haha!!

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 3:27 PM

His question's weren't that dumb, it's the same kind of questions that we've been getting. And instead of justifying your rankings, you had

1. A personal attack (believe me it takes a while to write this)

2. Past success!?!?

3. An example of a college team

Those types of questions were the same thing though really. Why is x team ahead of y team because y has better record. Why is so and so on the list when their district record is bad. It's the same questions that were further up this thread, so that would mean those questions are dumb too.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 3:28 PM

Everyone loves an excuse to argue haha.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 3:29 PM
  • Now wait a minute Boogin, you want to argue why EP isn't in the Top Ten yet you pick them to lose to a 3-5 Kennett team this week at home. Seems a bit contradictory to me don't you think? With that in mind, where would Kennett be ranked? Obviously above EP right?

A lot of times I can side with your debate, but you Plaxico'd yourself on this one.

-- Posted by Simpleminds on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 3:32 PM

"Plaxico'd yourself" now thats a new one. I'm adding that one to my lexicon!

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 3:35 PM
  • Now Squeaky you need to calm down my friend! No need to work yourself up into such a lather! I was just asking you the same kind of questions you asked me in the same way you asked them of us. For example, you said it was laughable to have Dexter in the Top 10 with a 4-4 record and seeded 5th in their district. When I pointed out that PB is also 4-4 and is the bottom seed in their district, yet you had them ranked anyway, you went ballistic when I asked you if that was laughable! You see when you actually have to defend your rankings, it gets a little bit tougher. Also, I'm sure you didn't cut and paste those stats you gave us, did you? But why even bother with them if they don't really matter?

This is all supposed to be in good fun. Don't take it so seriously.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 3:57 PM
  • Ok guys, can't we all just get along. Lol None of us are experts especially at predicting the most unpredictable performances on earth in teenagers. We all have reasons and favorites but it is still just a bunch of kids playing games. We all could be picked apart by others , one of the reasons I dont post much, but at least respect the differences and enjoy it. Some do sound arrogant and some sound rude. I saw a different game than others when Kennett lost to dexter by one, to cville by one , and to nmcc by 5 we scored against Maldens defense and held them under their avg points while using jv quarterbacks and ended up with a tailback at qb and have not got much respect at times . I bite my tongue because I did not want sound like a whiner. All of you make valid points but very rarely will all agree. It is what it is and let's all encourage the kids. Sorry but I had to get on the old soapbox for bit. Good luck to all teams going forward.

-- Posted by attitude and effort on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 4:03 PM
  • Mighty Dexter only beat Kennett by 1, Mighty Dexter is in your Top 10, so there's no way EP could beat them if Dexter (who is in the Top 10) struggled to put them away.

Losing to Kennett would be a "good loss" since they're a MUCH bigger school than EP and because Dexter barely beat them.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 4:14 PM
  • Well said squawdad. I've said before I believe Kennett is turning things around in football. They are noticeably improved this season in Coach Pixley's 2nd season and I think next year they could really make some noise. In fact, if they get to play St. Pius in the first round of districts, they could make some noise this year, esp. since they would be on the opposite side of the bracket from PHC.

If Akeem Nelson returns at QB next season along with Wilson in the backfield, that will make a potent one-two punch for Kennett.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 4:16 PM
  • But Poplar Bluff's schedule is above and beyond Dexter's. Now all of a sudden SOS doesn't matter, Preach?

I back up every one of my statements with facts. You back up your statements with opinions. That's the difference here.

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 4:19 PM
  • And I went ballistic? How can you possibly tell that I went ballistic by reading what I typed? You're something else, Preach. Have fun with the 5th seed in the district and exiting early in the playoffs.

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 4:21 PM
  • Really Squeak? There are no facts in anything I wrote above? Of course SOS matters, but you said nothing about it in when you made your comment about Dexter being ranked was "laughable." All you pointed to was Dexter's schedule, their seed in districts, and said it was laughable they were a Top 10 team. I pointed out the exact same thing is true of PB in your Top 10, but that wasn't laughable according to you. Stats are fine when you use them, but meaningless when we use them. You just don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

How did I know you went ballistic by what you typed? Well, let's see. According to you I am a joke, my questions are dumb and serve no purpose, and I'm just grasping at straws. And you wonder why I thought you went ballistic?

Again, don't get so excited about it. It's all in good fun.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 4:42 PM
  • I didn't point out their SOS? Of course I did. I talked about how their schedule is weak.

-- Posted by Squeak on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 4:45 PM

Dexter's schedule isn't weak though. As it was mention above Dexter's schedule is actually what is benefiting them this season on their point total.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 4:54 PM
  • Here's what you said Squeak: "Your schedule could be the toughest in high school football but if you're 0-8, they are irrelevant. I understand what you're saying on SOS but Dexter is 4-4. Once again, they've won 4 and lost 4. Looking at 5 or 6 seed in their district and you're going to sit there and tell everyone you think they're the 10th best team in SEMO? Laughable."

So the only thing you said about SOS is that it is irrelevant, at least for Dexter. Yet you put PB at #10 in your Top 10 when they too are 4-4 and they are the bottom seed in their district. When I pointed out the contradiction and asked you if it was laughable, you got very upset with me. And what was your response? You brought Poplar Bluff's SOS up to me! So it's relevant for the Mules, but not for the Bearcats.

Squeak, I'm not saying any of this to embarrass or demean you. I was just trying to get you to see when you have to defend your rankings, it isn't as easy as it looks. There's a lot more to it than just wins and losses. I think we can agree on that.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 5:15 PM
  • Boys, boys, really? You're arguing about whether a couple of 4-4 teams should be ranked in ANY poll? Really?

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 5:15 PM
  • Bleed, thanks for the kind words. Also to Ciri and ALL MADISON COUNTY MVP. I do have a question about Ste. Gen though. I looked at TheDailyJournalOnline, Ste. Gen's on-line paper, even Google and other sources and just couldn't find out anything about the DeSoto game other than the final score. For future reference, what is a good source for their games?

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 5:20 PM
  • I'd like to see all of ya in a room arguing about all this. I'd buy a ticket. This is Preach, Buck and Cheese poll so it's their opinions. Ya don't have to agree but ya don't have to hang them either. But if ya do ever meet in a room to argue sports please, please let me know. Thanks!

-- Posted by TFA on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 5:30 PM

We normally like to meet at Chubbys and hash it out over a nice pull porl sandwhich ;). But selling tickets might be new venture!

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 5:33 PM
  • Squawdad, I've been one to compliment Kennett on what direction they are going in with the program turning itself around and with pixley at the helm how they will be a force here real soon. Just wanted to add that Maldens avg is bout 59 ppg and yes they only scored 57. So while you look at the positives for Kennett with them scoring 6 pts on Maldens defense and holding them under their avg ppg, note that the varsity boys only got little over 3 quarters of play in.

-- Posted by Moose76 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 5:33 PM
  • Preach check Ste.Genevieve Herald

-- Posted by hb1025 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 5:35 PM
  • I don't know where Chubbys is or even if it's a real place. Lol!! But it would be interesting to me. Now if it was bball I'd might even chime in but not football.

-- Posted by TFA on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 5:45 PM
  • Bleed, I did come across the Prepcast web-site, but I just didn't want to watch the whole game, esp. knowing the final! Lol. Hb1025, is the Herald on-line? If so, what is the web address? My main source is the DailyJournalOnline, but a couple of times, they didn't have stories on some key games I was looking for. Thanks to both of you!

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 5:49 PM
  • stegenherald.com

-- Posted by hb1025 on Thu, Oct 16, 2014, at 6:03 PM
  • yoll keep sayn malden have a not played any one but they beat 2teams in the top10 an 2 teams thats on the bubble. wow an they didnt just beat team they turbo-clockd them!

-- Posted by Green&GoldNation on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 4:57 AM
  • Agree with Bleed. Valle should be #1. Easily handled Ste Gen and Potosi, and blew away #2 Class 1 team.

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 6:50 AM

Central & Valle both should be tied for #1 spot. Undefeated teams doing well in each of their schedules and classes. Good Luck to both tonight.

-- Posted by Football4me on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 9:26 AM

Will any games be viewable online tonight and/or tomorrow?

-- Posted by STRAIGHTOUTTACHARLESTON on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 9:30 AM
  • Why would you want to watch SEMO games when you can watch Mater Dei, De Lasalle, Long Beach Poly, or Compton? Quit acting like you care about MO football, you're a national connoisseur now remember?

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 9:34 AM

Boogin77, read your last post and think, please. Hint: national geography...

-- Posted by STRAIGHTOUTTACHARLESTON on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 9:41 AM
  • No, national as in, you're too good for SEMO schools. Watch someone nationally ranked.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 9:45 AM
  • PHC and Farmington will be on Krei web tv.

-- Posted by Crazydog on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 9:45 AM
  • Ste gen and cville will be on prepcasts.com

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 10:40 AM
  • So any of u he man type men want to go with me to Cardinal Ritter game, Soldan threatened our players that they will be there tonight to take care of them and since they are only 8 minutes away if they make good on their threats I don't want to be driving up there by myself.

-- Posted by TFA on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 10:42 AM
  • I think Boogin and Bleed needs to go with me

-- Posted by TFA on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 10:43 AM
  • Haha u'll be fine mrs T!! Take ur mace and ur uzi heehee!

Looks like kennett/ep are also on prepcasts.com

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 10:51 AM
  • I figured I'd just sit in the car and run over them if they have a gun

-- Posted by TFA on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 10:54 AM
  • Body armor optional

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 10:56 AM
  • Malden/Dexter game will be broadcasted live tonight at 7 via Internet at www.malden.k12.mo.us

-- Posted by Moose76 on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 11:16 AM
  • Ms. T I'd love to escort you, but I'll be occupied elsewhere. Good luck to the boys tonight, they'll be fine.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 11:16 AM
  • Ms. T, I won't tell you what happened after a public school game a few years ago when my wife worked at John Cochran VA....

-- Posted by mojo3 on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 11:24 AM
  • NMCC at Portageville will be aired live tonight at 7 pm on YHC-TV and SemoSportsZone.com.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 12:27 PM
  • Thanks Boogin and mojo please don't. I hope they will be fine. I'm probably not going to get to go anyway because I can't get off work early

-- Posted by TFA on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 1:06 PM
  • So big game tonight between Miller Career and Jackson. Can't believe there hasn't been much talk at all about this game. Should be interesting. Another big game of interest is Lamar and Carl Junction (#4 C4). Anxious to see if Lamar finally wins their conference. Westminster and Borgia (round 1) will be another big contest.

Good luck to all tonight. Here's to hoping everyone stays healthy too.

-- Posted by Simpleminds on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 3:17 PM
  • I agree with you Simpleminds. Over on our Touchdown Top 10 thread, when discussing Jackson, I called it the game of the week. But all the focus this week has been on Dexter vs. Malden.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 3:20 PM
  • Correct me later if im wrong. You all want to hand the Carr Award over to the Jackson quarterback but he will choke tonight against the pressure. Bad passes and at least 2 fumbles.

-- Posted by bigobe on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 3:34 PM
  • Well aren't you a negative Nancy.

-- Posted by ESPN05 on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 3:37 PM
  • He is still the best player in SEMO.

-- Posted by sm0723 on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 3:44 PM
  • EP is top 10?? Dexter in top 10?? Somebody has to be I guess.

-- Posted by bball79 on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 8:15 PM
  • I think Jackson deserves to be in the #1 spot after beating the #4 ranked team in Class 4 who was previously undefeated! How bout them Indians!!

@bigobe.. Vandeven sure did choke tonight didn't he? Lol jokes on you guy

-- Posted by footballfan29 on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 9:43 PM
  • Bball79, right now I can honestly say I don't know who, if anyone, will fill that #10 spot this week.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 9:44 PM

Agreed.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 10:02 PM
  • Kennett

-- Posted by Squeak on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 11:16 PM
  • Kennett will certainly be considered Squeak.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Fri, Oct 17, 2014, at 11:18 PM
  • Well I drove to Cardinal Ritter and it wasn't a bad drive. People were real friendly there also, no trouble from Soldan so I guess they didn't come and we won 20-0!!

-- Posted by TFA on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 12:09 AM
  • Dexter better not even be on the bubble after that.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 12:22 AM
  • Hahahahahahaha

-- Posted by Squeak on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 12:26 AM
  • The great and powerful Boogin has spoken! Lol.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 12:29 AM
  • 76-8.

You're right, they deserve consideration. Came 2 points from being DOUBLE turbo clocked. And they finished the regular season with a losing record.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 12:33 AM
  • So who do you think should be #10 Boogin?

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 12:40 AM
  • Ste Genevieve.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 12:46 AM
  • Wrong thread. Kennett should be #10.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 12:49 AM
  • Ste. Gen at #10? They were #6 this week and won tonight over Caruthersville, yet you would demote them to #10?

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 12:51 AM
  • Ok now Kennett should be #10. They finished with a losing record too and Dexter beat them earlier this season.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 12:53 AM
  • Kennett lost by 1 to Dexter.

Malden 57, Kennett 19

Malden 76, Dexter 8 (in the 4th quarter after the game was LOOOOOONG decided)

Kennett played you almost even and didn't get obliterated by a common opponent the way you did. Heck, Kennett gave Malden a game (by this year's Malden standards).

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 1:04 AM
  • Hey its your poll. If you want a team that just got ROLLED by a smaller program in your poll, by all means put them there. It will eliminate any credibility said poll might have, but do what you want. Cheers to ya.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 1:08 AM
  • There's only one reason why Dexter would be in the Top 10 again this week. And I'm sure everyone knows that reason, too. Especially Boogin.

-- Posted by Squeak on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 1:13 AM
  • Looks like Dexter travels to Ste. Gen next week for a rematch.

-- Posted by Squeak on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 1:23 AM
  • Heck what about NMCC. They beat Kennett and scored more point on Malden this year than anyone. Yeah, yeah say the JV stuff, but everyone played their JV about the same amount of time. And NMCC is the CO-Conference champs. They actually have won something this year. Their loss to Malden was more quality than Dexter's..LOL

New Madrid just like Kennett just beat a 6-2 2A team.

-- Posted by MayorEagle on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 5:58 AM
  • I guess I stand corrected. It was Portageville's 4th loss.

-- Posted by MayorEagle on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 6:00 AM
  • Dexter beat kennett so wouldn't dexter and kennett swap spots therefore ste gen plays kennett... Ste gen 3 seed plays kennett 6 seed?

-- Posted by ESPN05 on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 8:17 AM
  • Correct, my mistake. I was going on points and not head to head. Dexter is still ahead of Kennett in head to head so Dexter travels to Pius and Kennett travels to Ste. Gen. Fred goes to Potosi and NMCC goes to Park Hills.

-- Posted by Squeak on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 8:23 AM
  • Ahh, I missed that too. But Dexter has to appeal 1st.

-- Posted by Simpleminds on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 8:31 AM

Lets go NMCC!!

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 8:35 AM
  • Preach is that argument reasoned enough? Did I use proper "decorum"? You're unusually quiet today, usually you post on here like it's your job.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 12:26 PM

Scott city is winning 14-0

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 1:33 PM

Peter Loyd having a good game here at SEMO today again for you Caruthersville guys.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 1:38 PM

Scott City up 22-7

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 1:58 PM

SC up 28-7

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 2:05 PM

Peter Loyd playing out of his mind today.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 2:30 PM

Scott City defeats Perryville 28-13

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 3:35 PM
  • Boogin, whether you think what we write has any credibility or not is of zero concern to any of the three of us. By your own admission you are a rude guy. Why then should we care what you say?

We do this because we enjoy it and because we love high school football. Hopefully it helps others do so as well.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 10:33 PM
  • Not rude, blunt.

I'm not asking you to care, doesn't make any difference to me if you do or don't.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 11:17 PM
  • No, you said yourself you were rude and obnoxious. Here are your exact words from the "Kennett @ Malden" thread:

"I'll end on this, am I rude? Eh probably more often than not.

Obnoxious, yep, guilty.

Am I out and out WRONG or lying when I say things? Rarely if ever."

As for the correctness of your last statement, well I guess this is one of the rare times when you were wrong.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 11:37 PM

Go Preach!!!

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Sat, Oct 18, 2014, at 11:53 PM
  • Preach have you practiced being sanctimonious or is it something you were born with?

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Sun, Oct 19, 2014, at 12:14 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: