Semoball

High School Football Forum: I can't reply to a comment but I can start new threads!

Posted by cvilletiger02 on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 7:59 PM:

Hello all If I called you a name or hurt your feelings well I am sorry I got a spanking last week and I am able to come out and play again as of today I promise to never act up again!!!

Replies (30)

• This problem should be fixed now. Let me know if it is not.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 8:16 PM
  • Rachel Crader you are great THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

-- Posted by cvilletiger02 on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 8:17 PM
  • Haha. I appreciate the positive reply to your suspension and look forward to your contributions to semoball in the future.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 9:40 PM

Its cool Jebbie, its great to have you back on your other account!!!

-- Posted by wheresthebeef on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 9:43 PM

Well, that does explain things. Welcome back Delo/Jebbie/cvilletiger02.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 9:44 PM
  • As far as Delo/Jebbie or whoever you say I am I will say this and it is the honest truth the only names I have ever posted under on semoball is cvilletiger02 and bleedred I have no clue who Delo/Jebbie are sorry if I have let you guys down also sorry for the bad rep Delo/Jebbie but it is kinda funny you guys think I have multiple accounts

-- Posted by cvilletiger02 on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 9:53 PM

So can I use cvilletiger02 or am I also banned from using this name? I prefer the Jebbie name.

-- Posted by Jolly Dump on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 10:31 PM
  • Jolly Dump you need to find a hobby as we all see in your screen name you are not that smart but if you would like and it will let you I don't mind if you use cvilletiger02 I would rather you not but I can't stop you!!!

-- Posted by cvilletiger02 on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 10:38 PM

I am probably much smarter than you Jebbie (cough, cough). You have actually been banned from these forums, so you should not be calling anyone out as being dumb. But actually I really do need a hobby, and I have decided to make you that hobby, Tiger.

-- Posted by Jolly Dump on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 10:48 PM
  • Thank you my friend Jolly I need another follower it makes me happy :) !!!!!!

-- Posted by cvilletiger02 on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 10:58 PM

Hey, at the end of the day I hope I make everybody's lives Jolly!

-- Posted by Jolly Dump on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 11:00 PM
  • Cvilletiger02... You got suspended?? For what? Lol.. did you get a spanking too? Lol

-- Posted by footballfan29 on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 1:29 PM
  • If anyone needs suspended its Bleed Green for his insane thinking and lack of reality! LOL

-- Posted by Jax12 on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 7:17 PM
  • JAXINDIANS. You would be first on that list for thinking your team is worth a flip. How many win the previous 3 years. Heck answer should not take long cause it aint many!!!!

-- Posted by caniplay on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 7:22 PM

Your lack of knowledge on the successful history of the Jackson program is not helping anyone's perceptions on you or your fanbase. Go prepare for your game with New Madrid tomorrow.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 7:24 PM
  • Thank you sideline for actually speaking the truth unlike some of the people on here

-- Posted by Gary Pinkel on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 7:26 PM
  • Bleed Green are you the president of Semo ball now? Haha just a joke sir

-- Posted by Gary Pinkel on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 7:34 PM

Don't just speak to speak though. You have every right to but if you are going to talk, know some facts on what you are talking about. It isn't like Jackson is out of the blue suddenly having the first successful season in the history of their program. They have more wins than anyone in SEMO except for Sikeston. They've made runs to the state title game and the semi-finals multiple times in Class 5. Not exactly this supposed weak program. Everyone has a right to an opinion. But having an opinion based on willfully or unknowingly ignoring the truth is ignorance and lessens the chance others respect your opinion.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 7:42 PM

I agree Sideline. Yeah Jackson has been down over the last five years, but Jackson used to be a regional powerhouse. They were always talented and very deep. So for people to come on here and bash them is senseless. It's not like Jackson has been the Chicago Cubs who have a good season once in a blue moon. I hope Jackson is finally turned around now because when Jackson has a good/great team it only makes the region that much stronger.

On a non-football note, I am waiting for Mickey Mouse to blast a storm trooper with a light saber in Star Wars Episode VII!

-- Posted by Jolly Dump on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 8:18 PM
  • I'm amused at how people are so quick to judges somebody's intent based on a simple opinion. Don't be so critical of someone when your program has been bad and someone points it out after talking about how bad Jackson would beatthe green machine. My opinion is they would not. It is what it is....that being 6 wins in 3 years. So stop crying about my opinion. If you dont like it, ignore it. Simple?

-- Posted by caniplay on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 8:42 PM
  • The Hazelwood east team with all the D1 recruits was in 01 when Jackson had Mario. Jackson went to the semifinals in 07 and 08 so don't forget about that either. Every team usually has down years and Jackson's happened to be the last 3 years.

-- Posted by Gary Pinkel on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 8:44 PM
  • Ya it was a good game. By the way, good luck to the Dragons tomorrow.

-- Posted by Gary Pinkel on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 8:50 PM

Just as the person saying that Jackson would badly beat SG needs to learn about the talent of SG this year, you need to know about the history and prestige of the Jackson program before saying they are bad because of having a bad thre year stretch. Sikeston won six games in three years preceding hiring Coach Gibbs. They have more wins than any team in the history in SEMO and have had some historical seasons yet you would have been using the same logic to say their program "sucks" coming into that season. It is ignorance and I will call out ignorance. If that bothers you, don't post.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 8:51 PM
  • Mario Whitney. Great highschool player. Total bust in college. Unless he did something I don't know about. And I pretty much know everything

-- Posted by caniplay on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 8:53 PM
  • Well your history and prestige the last 3 years have "sucked". Fact! So now I'm calling you out. This is an argument about Jackson. Come up north I will teach you a history lesson :)

-- Posted by caniplay on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 9:30 PM

I'm a Sikeston fan genius.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 9:33 PM
  • Now sideline, what have I told you about picking on the weak?

-- Posted by semohoops on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 9:51 PM

Why are you still feeding the trolls Sideline? If we keep feeding them they will only continue.

-- Posted by Jolly Dump on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 10:08 PM

Sideline! Shouldnt you be watching Kobe and the Lakers? Lol

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 10:09 PM

Sometimes I can't help myself guys. Sorry.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 10:12 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: