Semoball

High School Football Forum: C'ville - East Prairie

Posted by cvilletiger02 on Thu, Oct 25, 2012, at 7:41 PM:

Great to see the younger players in the game tonight!!!

6:55 left in the 2nd QTR

C'ville - 41

East Prairie - 0

Replies (9)

• Also I am not boasting I hate to see a team beat like this but I will say Coach Morgan has the JV team in and we are running the ball trying to burn clock but still scoring.

-- Posted by cvilletiger02 on Thu, Oct 25, 2012, at 7:43 PM
  • Live updates here all night: http://semoball.com/highschool/football/

From all the games!

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Thu, Oct 25, 2012, at 8:09 PM
  • Final

C'ville - 48

EP - 14

-- Posted by cvilletiger02 on Thu, Oct 25, 2012, at 9:01 PM
  • geez....really cville..u scoff at Sikeston...no difference...we just scored quicker and more than u guys. I guess our JV just decided to run harder than yours....not usually my style to get down in the mud, but u got to once in a while to check out how the washer works.....

-- Posted by barkleyfan on Thu, Oct 25, 2012, at 9:35 PM
  • Again barkley find you a hobby C'ville pulled starters in the first we played freshman qb and rb rest of the game we didn't let our start score 5td's c'mon man 71-7 how do you say that is even close to the same!!!!!

-- Posted by cvilletiger02 on Thu, Oct 25, 2012, at 9:40 PM
  • Our frosh qb started the 2nd qtr. Sophomore rb as well....4 touchdowns by the offense and 2 interceptions run back by the defense. Happened in less than 12 minutes. Hard to fault Sikeston for running up the score that quick. My hobby is putting you in your place. For some reason u are attacking a coach that has never run up a score, tried to embarrass another team or diminish another schools achievements. You sir, have opened a can of worms for no reason.

-- Posted by barkleyfan on Thu, Oct 25, 2012, at 9:49 PM

Barkleyfan don't start ripping on our coaching staff because of one poster, we all defended you guys just one person on here (cvilletiger02) has a problem with the way you guys won the game. We played all freshmen with 10 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter.

-- Posted by wheresthebeef on Thu, Oct 25, 2012, at 9:59 PM

He's not ripping your coaching staff I don't think Beef. We all have respect for Coach Morgan and the team.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Oct 25, 2012, at 10:01 PM
  • Beef....absolutely no way was I ripping on your coaching staff...no reference at all. I have no problem with your score at all. I was directing my wordage at cville. I have respect for Cville football and all posters, minus cvilles latest comments. I apologize for any confusing wordage.

-- Posted by barkleyfan on Thu, Oct 25, 2012, at 10:05 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: