Sikeston

Poplar Bluff

-- Posted by cardinalnation on Mon, Aug 21, 2017, at 2:28 PM

C'Ville

Hayti

Kennett

PB

-- Posted by JustLoveTheGame on Mon, Aug 21, 2017, at 2:49 PM

Malden vs. Caruthersville could probably go either way from what I've seen on the forums this year.

Hayti vs. Charleston one won big, one showed a lot of good in a loss. Don't want to see either of these teams lose.

Sikeston vs. Kennett I really don't know. Sikeston won a close call game, were on the ropes, maybe week one jitters, maybe they're not so good this year, maybe Charleston is much improved. Jury is out on Sikeston at the moment but I don't think Kennett is as good as some may think.

Mules vs. Dexter...we better clean it up this week, especially on offense. So many dropped passes when they were right in the reciever's hands, too many sacks especially off CB blitzes, probably need to get a RB in the backfield at all times to help block those CBs, and just run blocking and running with reckless abandon. I see all the time RBs from Jackson, Farmington, and other teams running hard and lighting up defenders and getting great forward progression off that hard nosed runnning, never see it out of our backs. This game is a very possible loss with the way the offense looked on Friday and the high Dexter must be on right now.

-- Posted by WWE Guru on Mon, Aug 21, 2017, at 2:52 PM
  • @ WWE Guru... you were so sure before the season on how good y'all (Poplar Bluff) would be. Why second guessing now..

-- Posted by Ohweeohahaha on Mon, Aug 21, 2017, at 3:20 PM

Cville (close)

Hayti (big)

Kennett (close)

P.B.(big)

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Mon, Aug 21, 2017, at 3:32 PM

Faux...because I saw us in action on Friday...I'm a huge fan and a critic. If I said Friday was all rainbows and we were all good I really wouldn't be able to say I'm a fan because that would mean I wasn't paying attention to the game on Friday. True fans know when to say, "Hey, this wasn't so good." I'm not going to lie and say Friday's game was the best game I ever saw the Mules play. I think like I said about Sikeston it may have been first game jitters and kinks, I'll chalk it up to that and look for stuff to get cleaned up as the season moves forward, hopefully we'll have all the kinks worked out by the time we go to Farmington.

-- Posted by WWE Guru on Mon, Aug 21, 2017, at 4:16 PM
  • I like that WWE Guru. I'm sure Riverview had some athletes too. I guess Bluff didn't go 3 for 3 on QBs last three years either huh? Hard to find a gem 3 year's in a row.

-- Posted by Ohweeohahaha on Tue, Aug 22, 2017, at 7:06 AM

Caruthersville

Charleston

Sikeston

Poplar Bluff

-- Posted by PoliticalCorrect on Tue, Aug 22, 2017, at 8:35 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: