Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Banks has a bad heart

Posted by DR.BBALL on Mon, Nov 4, 2013, at 11:11 AM:

i have recently been informed that Scott county Central's Senior leading scorer will be out this season due to a heart condition anyone else hear anything about this??

Replies (8)

• Hate to hear it if it's true, but if so, we'll keep Larandis and his family in our prayers.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Mon, Nov 4, 2013, at 11:20 AM
  • LaRandis is currently receiving medical attention with the matter, but he is expecting to make a return to the court by mid season I've been told today! So prayers for him and the rest of the Banks family..

-- Posted by DR.BBALL on Wed, Nov 6, 2013, at 3:50 PM

Wow,Talented ball player but if that is true as much as guy like me loves to watch him play i would be very carefull with that!There is alot more to life than basketball!

-- Posted by porchswing on Thu, Nov 7, 2013, at 7:54 PM
  • Wow hate to see what low class people have! Talking about a young man in high school medical condition! Guess what if you were a dr or nurse you could be fired for this! But what can you do with trash!

-- Posted by Ftballrules on Sat, Nov 9, 2013, at 3:46 PM
  • What!! Ftballrules you are so far off base it isn't even funny! Who are you to get on here and start calling other people who are wishing a young man well low class trash! We mention the sick in every church service and have prayer for them without breaking any privacy laws. You owe every one on this thread an apology!

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Sat, Nov 9, 2013, at 4:54 PM

Well said PMF that was so far off base it is not even serious WOW!

-- Posted by porchswing on Sat, Nov 9, 2013, at 4:59 PM
  • I didn't make this thread to get anyone upset, I was just wanting to know if anyone else had heard the news about Mr.Banks I was really shocked when I heard it,he is a good kid I know him personally I know he is taking this hard he really loves the game! My prayers go out to him an his family..

-- Posted by DR.BBALL on Sun, Nov 10, 2013, at 9:14 AM

Who is this Ftballrules? First time I have seen him on here and its to attack others. Wow

-- Posted by Jolly Dump on Mon, Nov 11, 2013, at 12:35 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: