Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Bernie vs Advance

Posted by yaeger on Fri, Jan 25, 2013, at 8:09 AM:

I'm going with Bernie in what should be a close game

Replies (9)

• Of course I always have to go with Bernie. Bernie/Advance played very very well last night. If they both come out playing like that it will be quite a game.

-- Posted by BBfanatic on Fri, Jan 25, 2013, at 8:13 AM
  • Too close to call for me. Advance is big and talented. Should be a battle.

-- Posted by paulm on Fri, Jan 25, 2013, at 9:00 AM
  • Should be a great game...Advance been playing well the past couple weeks. Bernie may be getting things turned back in the right direction after performance last night.

-- Posted by DexterResident1976 on Fri, Jan 25, 2013, at 9:30 AM
  • BB Fanatic so how well did Bernie play and who stepped it up I will be there tonight

-- Posted by yaeger on Fri, Jan 25, 2013, at 9:38 AM
  • yaeger....Bernie played great defensively the whole game (the best defense ive seen in weeks/maybe all year). they also scored very well without alot of 3's. Baker had a great game and had to be around 30pts, Jennings had 17, Woods/Turner I believe were in double figures as well. Woods stepped it up very good penetrating to the basket. When he does that we are tough to beat. Every Bernie player played good.

-- Posted by BBfanatic on Fri, Jan 25, 2013, at 9:51 AM
  • yaeger....Baker 24 Jennings 17 Woods 14 Turner 10 according to the paper.

-- Posted by BBfanatic on Fri, Jan 25, 2013, at 10:46 AM
  • Barr and Below will get theirs for Advance. If Woods and Turner can step up again and score in double figures again for Bernie, I think they will win. Rebounding will be the key to game IMO. Whoever controls the boards will likely win the game.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Fri, Jan 25, 2013, at 12:26 PM
  • Don't look like Barr or below got nothing advance had 22 points after 3

-- Posted by yaeger on Fri, Jan 25, 2013, at 9:21 PM
  • Never doubt bernie

-- Posted by yaeger on Fri, Jan 25, 2013, at 9:43 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: