Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Starting Varisty Point Guard... In 5th Grade!

Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Dec 20, 2012, at 11:15 AM:

I don't know if yall have seen or heard about Julian Newman, who is the starting point guard for Downey Christian in Orlando, Fl. He is starting to spread over the internet very quickly. He stands 4'5 and is only in the 5th grade. He is #1 in Florida in assists, and ranks 19th in the nation in that category. Julian aspires to one day play for the University of Kentucky, like all sensible people do.

Here is a link to some videos, I like the Handles video!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1451345-fifth-grade-florida-phenom-plays-on-v...

Replies (9)

• i mst just am sure glade you put that on here Bockmajor! julio is my seconds cousinn and i herd he was good on the innernet just th other day Bucko. i did do told him to sta away from kenknucky Bucko.

-- Posted by bearcat1forall on Thu, Dec 20, 2012, at 11:27 AM

My gawd what did I just read?? Bearcat apparently hit the bottle a little too early today. smh

-- Posted by Jolly Dump on Thu, Dec 20, 2012, at 2:47 PM

Honestly if you don't know he always posts like that, youre quite a bit behind the game

-- Posted by BillShakespeare on Thu, Dec 20, 2012, at 4:22 PM
  • whot botle are you talkin bout jallydump? i did have some mikeral water this monin Bucko. are yous tring to be a funny guy? and just whoat are you talkin about billsholkerpear? cat got yer tonugue?

-- Posted by bearcat1forall on Fri, Dec 21, 2012, at 10:46 AM

Bearcat lay off the morning sauce.

-- Posted by Jolly Dump on Fri, Dec 21, 2012, at 1:25 PM
  • Don't worry Jolly, we all had that reaction the first time we met bearcat1forall. My advice to you is to be nice to him before he introduces you to his Gator arm tackle.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Fri, Dec 21, 2012, at 1:31 PM
  • now just who is tryinn to be fonny peacher man fan? just keep it up Bucko cause i now that i could tackle you easi as pi Bucko. i just woulde like to wsee if any off you guys can run passed me befor i nab you with my tecnhique. i can move fast pal.

-- Posted by bearcat1forall on Fri, Dec 21, 2012, at 1:34 PM

Rule # 1 of message boards: Don't feed the trolls.

-- Posted by whistleone on Fri, Dec 21, 2012, at 2:01 PM
  • Just trying to help bearcat1forall! Really, I'm your biggest fan! When Bleed Green left you off his list of Top 5 posters, I told him you should be #1.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Fri, Dec 21, 2012, at 3:33 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: