Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Fantasy Game of Year

Posted by dont worry on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 1:23 AM:

Between what two teams do you think would be the best non-scheduled game to be held other than SCC-Sikeston. Or what game would you love to see.

Replies (12)

• Probably not going to be a lot of answers to this one, everybody else plays each other. The only game I can think of is Cape vs. SCC.

-- Posted by Fatboy1972 on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 2:03 AM
  • Caruthersville versus SCC would be interesting for obvious reasons.

-- Posted by Solomon on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 6:06 AM
  • SCC would destroy caruthersville. Sole vs scc and cape vs scc would be the only two good games Id pick scc by 10 in both but I believe those teams are the only two with a shot.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 7:08 AM
  • I would enjoy to see SCC vs. Cape. It would be interseting to see who would control the tempo, and how they would do so.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 7:51 AM
  • I think he said caruthersville just because heeb coaches them now n he's from scc

-- Posted by LeeSummitBooster on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 8:11 AM
  • SCC vs THE #1 5A team in Mo.

-- Posted by DA#1OLDCAT on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 9:09 AM
  • Chaminade would beat SCC in the 15-20 range no prob

-- Posted by Bleacherbum on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 10:09 AM
  • SCC would beat Cape by 20.The press would wear them down.They would try to contain Otto and the rest of the team would were them out D.Porter would get in Branches head and he would turn it over just like he will tonight when Darrel shows him what defense is about.

-- Posted by braves win on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 10:26 AM
  • Braves win FTW!

Dominic killed us on putbacks last year, he had a good 10 points from it.. But what do you expect.. Hes a porter

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 3:19 PM
  • Personally I would like to see SCC vs Bernie. I think that would be a good one to watch but it would end with SCC in the win column.

-- Posted by dont worry on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 10:52 PM
  • I never said Cape would win, I was just seeing everyones' opinions on this type of a game. I think it would be interestin to see polar opposites play.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 10:54 PM
  • Shootout with Mculer north, chaminade, sikeston, and scc..

Compare Semo to Stl

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 11:01 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: