Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Central will easily dominate the big ole Christmas tourny. Santa is on their side

Posted by sbulldog4life on Mon, Oct 18, 2010, at 10:07 AM:

What about the reigning champs SCC? They've won that tournament how many years now but I guess they suck too? Sikeston isn't even in that tournament and if they were there would be a Sikeston-SCC championship game.

Replies (7)

• Where is Sikeston going to be this year?

-- Posted by mule1993 on Mon, Oct 18, 2010, at 10:41 AM

Everywhere

-- Posted by CL on Mon, Oct 18, 2010, at 11:53 AM
  • If you are going to post on here get your facts straight PB and Sikeston don't even play in this tourney if you want to see some good basketball at Christmas come to the PB showdown

-- Posted by BIGELW on Mon, Oct 18, 2010, at 11:59 AM
  • Not only Sikeston and PB but also Farmington and Fayetteville aren't even in the tournament. Cape will have a real good chance to make to the championship game, but as long as Otto Porter is playing, anybody other than SCC will just be a speed bump.

-- Posted by Fatboy1972 on Mon, Oct 18, 2010, at 12:21 PM
  • real in depth analysis buddy

-- Posted by navinjohnson on Mon, Oct 18, 2010, at 12:41 PM
  • Even I'm not sure what to make of this post...

I mean, saying a team sucks is something I would probably not allow in most cases, but the statement is so factually wrong and outrageous that I don't even want to take it serious enough to delete it.

Plus, it references Santa. Who could delete Santa?

Sometimes I think people are just messing with me...

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Mon, Oct 18, 2010, at 1:50 PM
  • Its funny. I don't care who you are. It will definitely start a few conversations.

-- Posted by mule1993 on Mon, Oct 18, 2010, at 1:56 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: