4) Meadow Heights

5) Valle Catholic

6) Kingston

7) Bismarck

8) Scott City

Replies (14)

• Great job St Vincent

-- Posted by My Opinions on Wed, Feb 7, 2018, at 2:44 PM
  • I don't disagree with the boys seeds, but St.Vincent is probably the third best team in the district.

-- Posted by BLARNEY CARNEY on Wed, Feb 7, 2018, at 4:14 PM
  • I just now noticed that boys and girls, both are playing the same schools in first round.

-- Posted by ToeTheLine on Wed, Feb 7, 2018, at 5:35 PM
  • Just out or curiosity who do you think are the 2 teams better than SV?

-- Posted by rsrelle on Wed, Feb 7, 2018, at 6:03 PM
  • Oran is better than SV in my opinion. Haven’t seen any others play. This is why district teams should be required to play each other! But, that is also my opinion.

-- Posted by PimpDaddyTaddy on Wed, Feb 7, 2018, at 6:52 PM
  • I just saw a score that says Charleston beat Chaffee. Assuming that's correct how the heck did that happen?

-- Posted by 3Rfan on Wed, Feb 7, 2018, at 9:54 PM
  • If Oran plays at their best they are capabele of beating St.Vincent or Chaffee by 20. Oran's game vs SV was canceled because of weather earlier this season. You have to believe Coach Shoemaker will have them ready to roll come tourney time.

-- Posted by BLARNEY CARNEY on Thu, Feb 8, 2018, at 7:55 AM
  • Charleston and Chaffee have not played

-- Posted by Happy50 on Thu, Feb 8, 2018, at 8:48 AM
  • Correction: Charleston Girls beat Chaffee Girls last night.

The boys have not played.

-- Posted by Happy50 on Thu, Feb 8, 2018, at 8:51 AM

Yeah, Happy, that's probably what he was talking about. Charleston boys beating Chaffee would not raise an eyebrow, I'm pretty sure.

-- Posted by larry doby 14 on Thu, Feb 8, 2018, at 10:38 AM
  • My bad, I was talking about the girl's game. I guess I assumed everybody looks at the scores on this site and would know who I meant.

I saw last night Oran GIRLS gave Saxony GIRLS a run for their money. I think it was 64-59.

-- Posted by 3Rfan on Thu, Feb 8, 2018, at 12:20 PM
  • Oran girls just couldn't rebound with Saxony. Oran made like 13 3's, and played pretty good defense, but couldn't get the boards.

-- Posted by vman on Thu, Feb 8, 2018, at 2:03 PM
  • Oran boys are best team in this district but is in a severe shooting slump. Chaffee has a very good team but is up and down. Oran beat them by 30 in Christmas tourney, but got outplayed in season game, plus they couldn't throw one in the ocean.

Oran is by far best team in tourney, but if they shoot no better than they have since Christmas tourney they'll get beat.

They have a Lot of games with one or fewer there's in last 10 games.

-- Posted by vman on Thu, Feb 8, 2018, at 2:10 PM
  • I also made the saxony /oran game,it was definitely a good 1. Saxony had 12 girls or so in and out oran not much off the bench at all but definitely a great team to be soo small. Last nights game was no wher close to the same as the delta tournament game. Saw quite a few neeleyville folks scouting the game, if both make it far enough should be a must see game 4 everyone. Good luck to all southeast teams in thr tries for state. We have alot of great boys and girls teams in the southeast area.

-- Posted by Gr8sports on Thu, Feb 8, 2018, at 3:20 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: