Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Saxony v. North County

Posted by Polyatomic Hoops on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 10:43 AM:

Does anyone think the dead-eye shooter for NC will be to much for Saxony?

Replies (28)

• Absolutely not

-- Posted by GreasyTable on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 11:54 AM

Polyatomic Hoops,That dead-eye shooter"s name is sprinkle and he is the best pure shooter i have seen this year for sure!N.county has beaten Notre Dame and played Cape central to 12 this should be a fun game to watch! Saxony should be the favorite but if you are wanting a fun game to watch tonight i think this one might be worth the trip up!

-- Posted by porchswing on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 12:05 PM

Sprinkle is a great shooter but he’s definitely not unstoppable. He hates to be guarded. He’ll kill you if you leave him uncovered.

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 2:01 PM
  • Semo buckethead- Nice job making fun of a high school kid. And the Valle crybaby blue recruiter applauding it. Nice hypocrisy. As far as the game, the Saxony recruits will thump NC.

-- Posted by Forrest Gump on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 3:44 PM
  • I will take Saxony by about 20 points.

-- Posted by jayrod on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 4:30 PM
  • Saxony recruits. Lol. You just got onto a guy for calling out a kid then you call out a whole team. By the way calling out a kid on here is weak.

-- Posted by Murphdogg on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 4:48 PM
  • I’ll for sure be taking a trip up to watch this thriller. Don’t let me down @porchswing

-- Posted by Polyatomic Hoops on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 5:05 PM
  • No Murph. The recruits can play where they want. No problem with that. Hope they enjoy their high school experience. And bluenote, not blue recruiter was the crybaby. I do apologize for that mistake to blue recruiter.

-- Posted by Forrest Gump on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 5:19 PM

Jarvis!!! Get off of that rim! Don’t hurt them boys like that!!

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 7:11 PM
  • Sprenkel is a really good player and a better kid. I would say he is he best catch and shoot scorer in the area. He is tough to stop. NC is a really good team and Sprenkel is an all state type player.

-- Posted by BTIndians on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 7:37 PM

Half time

Saxony 31 North County 27

Sprinkle buried a 3 just before the buzzer.

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 8:30 PM

Saxony wins! Horrible officiating at North County.

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 9:20 PM
  • He's not All-State in Class 4. Are you kidding me?? Go to St. Louis and watch some D-1 studs!!!!

-- Posted by country-dude on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 11:20 PM
  • He would be the best player on any team in St. Louis. Imagine how many points he would score if he had other players around him. He is the only threat NC has. Put him on a team like Vashon and he would be shooting wide open 3's all night long and hitting about 60 percent of them.

-- Posted by BTIndians on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 11:25 PM
  • I did not mean to say the best player, I meant to say the best shooter. He would probably lead the state in scoring if he played for a really good team with other threats.

-- Posted by BTIndians on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 11:29 PM
  • I've seen him play several times.

The kid can flat out shoot it!

-- Posted by IndianPride on Tue, Dec 12, 2017, at 11:53 PM
  • BT....as bad as your posts are about Flat River they are even better about this kid. Heck he wasn't even the best shooter in his own conference until this year, and lead the state in scoring, sure. where will he play in college?

-- Posted by Coachken on Wed, Dec 13, 2017, at 5:14 AM
  • I think Duke will be looking to replace Grayson Allen.

-- Posted by BTIndians on Wed, Dec 13, 2017, at 7:04 AM
  • Definitely was worth the price of admission! Loudest game I’ve been to yet.

-- Posted by Polyatomic Hoops on Wed, Dec 13, 2017, at 7:05 AM
  • Sprenkel is an awesome player, I love watching him play. I was laughing at the comment about the bench having 6 points. Nothing against Sprenkel, like I said, hes an awesome player and will light it up if left unguarded. My apologies to Hayden.

-- Posted by blue recruiter on Wed, Dec 13, 2017, at 8:21 AM
  • "The Saxony recruits"

Forrest Gump is cracking me up. The name is fitting and the ignorance is real.

-- Posted by SEMONole on Wed, Dec 13, 2017, at 12:46 PM
  • Also, the only I’ve ever seen in MO actually get caught for recruiting was Vashon, which is a public school. Let the private school hating crybabies sit on that

-- Posted by SEMONole on Wed, Dec 13, 2017, at 1:09 PM
  • Or we'll let the naive morons sit on thinking that no recruiting goes on at ALL private schools, or public for that matter.

-- Posted by ozzyandharriet on Wed, Dec 13, 2017, at 1:17 PM
  • That’s funny I don’t remember saying it doesn’t happen at ALL private schools. I’m only referring to SEMO private schools. Reading is hard I guess

I also don’t take a lot of these recruiting things seriously bc everyone defines it differently. Do we mean offering players money, housing, etc? Or simply a coach or friends saying “hey come play with us”?

-- Posted by SEMONole on Wed, Dec 13, 2017, at 1:28 PM
  • I guess looking back over what you typed 5 minutes earlier is hard as well because It is hard to read something that wasn't typed. You never specified, hoss.

-- Posted by ozzyandharriet on Wed, Dec 13, 2017, at 1:34 PM
  • If we’re mad bc players are getting paid or housed to play then yes that’s wrong. But again the only MO school ive seen do that was a public school.

If we’re mad bc a coach or friends ask a kid to come play somewhere then tough. Deal with it. If that’s your beef then you’re either a kid who’s mad he wasn’t good enough for a team to want him or an unrealistic parent who thinks their kid is better than they really are and are mad they weren’t “recruited”

-- Posted by SEMONole on Wed, Dec 13, 2017, at 1:39 PM
  • Thanks for clarifying that you don't believe rules should be followed. Also, congratulations on being able to figure out who is on the other side of the computer. You're very smart.

-- Posted by ozzyandharriet on Wed, Dec 13, 2017, at 1:44 PM
  • My bad. Forgot I had to be specific for you. I was making a general statement. Try not to take things so personally. Unless of course you are a crappy player or unrealistic parent lol

-- Posted by SEMONole on Wed, Dec 13, 2017, at 1:53 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: