Semoball

High School Baseball Forum: Hickman and Jackson

Posted by hb1025 on Thu, Oct 17, 2013, at 9:23 AM:

Thought there would be a lot of talk about this game.I know Hickman is only 2&4 but have you seen their schedule.I think this should be a good game.

Replies (12)

• At the pit?

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Thu, Oct 17, 2013, at 9:28 AM

Yes at the Pit! I think it will be a close one and come down to who makes the least amount of mental mistakes.

-- Posted by TheProsperer on Thu, Oct 17, 2013, at 10:39 AM
  • Tribe 37-21, in my humble opinion

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Thu, Oct 17, 2013, at 1:05 PM
  • would this game be on radio or a webcast

-- Posted by hb1025 on Fri, Oct 18, 2013, at 3:50 PM

Keep your heads up boys you played one hell of game to one hell of a Class 6 team. Hickman is tough, just like their schedule. We just had to many mental mistakes.

-- Posted by TheProsperer on Fri, Oct 18, 2013, at 11:46 PM
  • I bet this was an exciting game to watch.

-- Posted by TFA on Sat, Oct 19, 2013, at 9:06 AM
  • Hickman is tough. Although Jackson can win in regulation by making the missed extra point or just one or two less mental mistakes. Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

-- Posted by Grussman on Sat, Oct 19, 2013, at 9:20 AM
  • I came over and saw that game last night,and was very impressed with Jackson. If Vandeven completes one of those passes with under a minute to go in the game its over. I was very impressed with their coach and how he puts these kids in position to make plays.

-- Posted by objective fan on Sat, Oct 19, 2013, at 8:56 PM
  • They were 2-5! You have to be able to win that game!

-- Posted by Ftballrules on Sat, Oct 19, 2013, at 9:23 PM

Ftballrules look at Hickman's schedule and see who they have played and you will understand why they have more losses than wins. They are Class 6 and have played LEE'S Summit North, Ft. Zuwalt East, Rockbridge, and Jefferson City who are all ranked in Class 6. So i say they did a **** good job against a tough opponent and are still the best team in this area.

-- Posted by TheProsperer on Sat, Oct 19, 2013, at 10:10 PM
  • Jax2010. No doubt they have proven to be the best in SEMO. The way they have improved and with Proffer back they have a great chance to beat Vianney in a rematch!

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Sun, Oct 20, 2013, at 1:04 AM
  • I will just say this when talking about Hickman,just throw the record out. They will be a tough out in the playoffs I wouldn't want to draw them come playoff time.

-- Posted by objective fan on Sun, Oct 20, 2013, at 2:19 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: