Semoball

High School Baseball Forum: Rippers Roll Again

Posted by Butch on Sat, Jun 2, 2012, at 2:54 PM:

The 11U Southeast Rippers won again Friday night at the Altenburg Wood Bat Tournament. The Rippers scored 10 runs in the first inning to jump ahead of D & K Trucking. Collin Dumey lead the Rippers at the plate going 3-3 with a triple. Jonathon Tyler lead the pitching performance as 4 Rippers pitchers combined on a 2 hitter. Mitchell Proctor struck out the side in the 4th to earn the save. The Rippers are back in action today at 5:30, follow by a home run derby and skills competition.

Replies (4)

• 11 year olds in high school?

-- Posted by Backyard ball on Sun, Jun 3, 2012, at 11:53 PM
  • they must be some real talent.

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Mon, Jun 4, 2012, at 8:06 AM
  • They're not quite in high school but you'll know when they are.. A couple of them play on my 12U team out of Oran. If you want to see some real youth talent go watch the Missouri 12U Bulls. That team is stacked with kids from Oran, New Hamburg, Advance, Scott City, Kelso, and Chaffee. They're 1st in the state and 19th in the nation right now I want to say. How they rank 12U kids beats me.

-- Posted by Uncle Charlie on Mon, Jun 4, 2012, at 10:47 AM
  • If there is a problem with posting the scores and accomplishments of some hard working young men then I will refrain from doing so in the future. Just a proud parent that thought it would be interesting for others to read about the success they have had. Maybe I was wrong. Sorry for the incovenience.

-- Posted by Butch on Mon, Jun 4, 2012, at 9:11 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: