Semoball

High School Baseball Forum: Bell City Goes Back To Back Winning 7-2

Posted by mac baseball on Wed, Jun 1, 2016, at 1:25 PM:

Congrats. to the Bell City Cubs, very difficult going back to back. That being said, I think the biggest surprise would be if Valle Catholic doesn't 3 peat.

Replies (10)

• Yes, congratulations to the Cubs!! Very impressive for a public school that has only 59 enrolled for 9-12 grade!! They will be tough next year as well.

-- Posted by Slammer on Wed, Jun 1, 2016, at 1:26 PM

Go cubs! I won't ever say that again.

-- Posted by SportsMediaInformant on Wed, Jun 1, 2016, at 1:38 PM

I concur very impressive!

-- Posted by porchswing on Wed, Jun 1, 2016, at 2:19 PM
  • Valle well on their way to the Class 2 title, leading Canton 15-2 in the 6th inning!

-- Posted by semo7178 on Wed, Jun 1, 2016, at 3:45 PM
  • Congratulations to Valle as well!! Great season, and they gave Canton their first loss of the season. Double-digit margin of victory is very impressive.

-- Posted by Slammer on Wed, Jun 1, 2016, at 4:52 PM
  • Congrats to both Bell City and Valle. I watched Bell City play twice this year and I was very impressed. A well-coached and talented group of young men.

-- Posted by Deuce43 on Wed, Jun 1, 2016, at 6:21 PM
  • Looks like Scott City is going to lose. 11-1 in the 7th,

I think. Another good group of young men with a lot

of talent coming back next year.

Congrats on 2 Final Four appearances in a row!

-- Posted by Deuce43 on Wed, Jun 1, 2016, at 6:30 PM
  • Congrats to Bell City. Saw them play a couple times this year and they were great. Also very impressed with their article in the Missourian about them helping with the Challenger team in Sikeston. Teaching more than baseball there.

-- Posted by semoballer1 on Wed, Jun 1, 2016, at 7:49 PM

Simpher is a great coach, and a better guy. Congrats to him, and of course the Bell City players as well

-- Posted by FeedThemHogs on Thu, Jun 2, 2016, at 9:06 AM
  • Scott City to bounces back to win 3rd place game on walk-off single, 5-4 over South Calloway

-- Posted by semo7178 on Thu, Jun 2, 2016, at 12:37 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: