Semoball

Other College Sports Discussion: SIU got it goin! (makes SEMO fans jealous)

Posted by indian73 on Wed, Jan 29, 2020, at 10:42 PM:

Just noticed on kfvs sports a nearly full arena in tonight’s SIU men’s basketball game vs Loyola! SEMO needs to follow their blueprint and get this basketball thing turned around. No reason why SEMO can’t duplicate what SIU is doing! NOW IS THE TIME! 🏀

Replies (8)

• I agree!! The crowd and the excitement going on makes me want to go over there and watch their games. It reminds me of the Ron Shumate days of great basketball and fan support.

-- Posted by Dunkenstein on Thu, Jan 30, 2020, at 9:07 AM

Curious how many season ticlet holders they've lost since Ray has been the coach. SEMO basketball used to be an event, now it's an embarrassment. Not referring to the women, they are doing great and have a wonderful coach.

-- Posted by BrahmaBull on Thu, Jan 30, 2020, at 9:15 AM
  • sportsfan...I know of one season ticket holder who dropped their tickets. ME! I had 6 tickets...had being the key word in the sentence. I’ll gladly purchase them again once Ray is gone.

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Thu, Jan 30, 2020, at 3:09 PM
  • At this point I’m upset we best Rolla by 1 point. If we’re going to be this bad I want to be the worst

-- Posted by Bill Shakespeare on Thu, Jan 30, 2020, at 8:34 PM

Rocket my parents held season tickets for 20-25 years. Surrendered theirs as well.

-- Posted by BrahmaBull on Thu, Jan 30, 2020, at 8:34 PM

Different team same result tonight.

-- Posted by BrahmaBull on Thu, Jan 30, 2020, at 9:11 PM
  • 4-18

-- Posted by indian73 on Thu, Jan 30, 2020, at 9:53 PM
  • sportsfan...that’s a shame. Apathy is the worst thing to happen. When no one cares, that means you’ve hit rock bottom. The next coach could actually do ok. He will have no expectations from the fans and if he’s .500 we will think he’s John Wooden!

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Fri, Jan 31, 2020, at 8:38 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: