SEMO stadium restrictions

Posted by Football4me on Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 10:41 AM:

I am coming to Watch Roper & Rider Garrett play this Saturday and was wondering if I can bring in a diaper bag, blanket to sit on etc. If there is a place I can see the restrictions on items.

Thanks

Replies (7)

• I know the blanket is not a problem. We took one in last week. I'm not sure about the diaper bag but I really doubt they will have a problem with it. I don't think they allow food and beverages from outside.

-- Posted by PJ24 on Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 11:49 AM

Thanks

-- Posted by Football4me on Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 12:20 PM
  • No problem. Sorry I didn't have more info for you. I looked on their website but I couldn't find anything.

-- Posted by PJ24 on Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 12:52 PM

Glad it wasn't just me, I looked also. I appreciate the help.

-- Posted by Football4me on Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 1:06 PM

Diaper bag is fine. Take one in all the time. You can't take outside food or drink in. Blanket is fine. You picked avpretty good game to go to. I will be watching it on TV.

-- Posted by cker23 on Wed, Sep 30, 2015, at 8:21 PM

Thanks for all the information. My husband coached Roper/Rider Garrett when they started playing football until middle school so we are excited. And Reid Lucas is a Rebel so we picked this game on purpose.

Do you know what channel it is on so I can record it?

-- Posted by Football4me on Thu, Oct 1, 2015, at 3:38 PM

Depends on your carrier and area. I live around cape girardeau and its on my49. I don't know about the lead belt area.(assuming that's where you live). Its the ASN(American Sports Network)

-- Posted by cker23 on Thu, Oct 1, 2015, at 9:21 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: