Your party of one should be pretty sick

-- Posted by formerposterchild on Wed, Feb 26, 2014, at 7:19 PM
  • again, SLU is part of Southeast?? Go to a SLU board dude

-- Posted by arich35 on Wed, Feb 26, 2014, at 9:43 PM
  • Duuuuuuuuude...

-- Posted by Billikenfan on Wed, Feb 26, 2014, at 11:06 PM

Lots of hate going on here

-- Posted by Jolly Dump on Thu, Feb 27, 2014, at 10:58 AM
  • Lots of hate for TERRIBLE 3 POINT SHOOTING! #10 SLU FALLS TO WEAK DUQUESNE TEAM! I could have handled a loss to UMASS, VCU, or Dayton, but not a home loss to Duquesne.

-- Posted by Billikenfan on Thu, Feb 27, 2014, at 8:59 PM
  • Too many turnovers, Duquesne was hot from 3 pt range, and they disrupted SLU on offense. Good game to learn from if you are SLU, but terrible loss.

-- Posted by Billikenfan on Thu, Feb 27, 2014, at 9:03 PM
  • All us haters enjoyed it.

-- Posted by Champ Kind on Thu, Feb 27, 2014, at 9:15 PM
  • Well, see there you go---the Billikens put a smile on your face!

-- Posted by Billikenfan on Thu, Feb 27, 2014, at 9:19 PM
  • There is never a GOOD loss, but I would also hate to be one of the teams going into the tournament on a long winning streak. At least this should be a wake up call to them that you cannot take ANY team lightly (not saying they did), and that when you are ranked, you are going to get the best effort from whoever your opponent is on a given night. STILL SUCKS.

-- Posted by Billikenfan on Thu, Feb 27, 2014, at 9:27 PM
  • Jim Crews should be fired

-- Posted by Coach Horrell on Fri, Feb 28, 2014, at 12:34 AM
  • He should be fired immediately. I heard his kid gave him a play to run and they missed the shot and thats why they lost tonight.

-- Posted by IndianPride on Fri, Feb 28, 2014, at 1:07 AM
  • I agree, and Dickey Nutt should get a 10 year extension today. Honestly for a team that plays so many players in their rotation it looks like SLU has gotten a little tired down the stretch. I guess there was a fairly good chance they would lose a game or two before the end of the season, and if you are going to try and catch your second wind, its a good time to get it out of the way---but the win may have meant a tournament berth to Dayton, this one cost SLU a spot or two in the seeding process.

-- Posted by Billikenfan on Fri, Feb 28, 2014, at 7:58 AM
  • Tough night in the top 25! 5 of the 6 ranked teams LOSE.

-- Posted by Billikenfan on Fri, Feb 28, 2014, at 8:38 AM

Where is this SLU at again? I imagine since they are in the Atlantic 10 they should be close to the east coast right?

I was gonna watch the game but.... ZZZZZ.......Yawn I must have missed it

-- Posted by Bunk on Fri, Feb 28, 2014, at 8:51 AM
  • Bunk, if you had watched you would have seen what it's like when a team has a 19 game winning streak and top 10 ranking feeling the pressure of having a gigantic target on your back game in and game out. Perhaps you were watching Kentucky lose, or one of the 5 ranked teams lose instead?

Hey, trust me---I'm making NO EXCUSES for this loss. It was bad any way you want to look at it. I guess I would rather them have a chance to bounce back pretty quick at VCU this weekend, but that should probably be a loss too...then I will definitely hear about a two game losing streak!

-- Posted by Billikenfan on Fri, Feb 28, 2014, at 8:58 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: