Posted by Frank90 on Wed, Apr 6, 2011, at 4:54 PM:

Where is the coverage? Can a brother get a report? New players. Players the coaches are excited about. Anything!

Replies

• here's some breaking news. They'll go 5-7

-- Posted by LeeSummitBooster on Fri, Apr 8, 2011, at 8:25 AM
  • Here's some breaking news. You're a tool.

-- Posted by Frank90 on Fri, Apr 8, 2011, at 11:00 AM
  • Same as you.. Only I'm 20 going to school working part time and do actually have free tome where as you probably have a family and should have important things to worry about rather than semo spring football

-- Posted by LeeSummitBooster on Fri, Apr 8, 2011, at 12:10 PM
  • Semi pro football going on now

-- Posted by CapeTiger20 on Fri, Apr 8, 2011, at 1:05 PM
  • Hykeem, no one cares about your football team. It is a bunch of guys that are not even "has beens" that get together and play football. Call it what you want, but it is not "semi pro" ball.

You don't get paid, there are no benefits, and you do not do it as a profession. Give it a rest.

-- Posted by HeHateMeToo on Sat, Apr 9, 2011, at 5:06 PM
  • Thats why its semi-pro, its non profit, and The Missouri Mustangs a team in our league actually plays arena also and they get paid. They've put together a good team, and was invited into a arena league and they get paid.

-- Posted by CapeTiger20 on Mon, Apr 11, 2011, at 6:19 PM
  • Hello... what a hater... just stop posting comments..lol

-- Posted by CapeTiger20 on Mon, Apr 11, 2011, at 6:20 PM
  • CapeTiger5...being semi-pro is one that is a professional athlete part-time. That means they get paid. So if you are not getting paid you cannot say it is a semi-pro team. It means you are on a amature football team. And remember you are the one that got on a thread about SEMO football talking about your "semi-pro" team...so don't get mad when someone tells you that they don't care to hear about it.

-- Posted by FBSEMOfan on Tue, Apr 12, 2011, at 12:07 AM
  • I'm not mad.. the Guy wanted football and told him where. I honestly care less what people who comment under fake names think.

-- Posted by CapeTiger20 on Tue, Apr 12, 2011, at 10:34 AM
  • All I'm gonna say say is the CPFL is a semi pro football league theres different types of semi pro leagues and come out and watch us play this year and then say something bad about it if you can

-- Posted by CapeTiger4 on Sat, Nov 26, 2011, at 1:52 PM
  • Trey Lewis is going to snap if he starts next year, believe that

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Sun, Dec 4, 2011, at 12:26 PM
  • 3-8 lmao....great decsision to give coach samual that big time contract!

-- Posted by datruth on Wed, Dec 14, 2011, at 11:49 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: