Semoball

Southeast Missouri State Sports Forum: SEMO Beat Murray

Posted by arich35 on Thu, Jan 26, 2017, at 9:30 PM:

Trying to locate the haters. GO SEMO!!!

Replies (8)

• Arich,

This is a Semo Basketball hate forum. No one wants to hear that they are actually playing decent. People around here want them to be 3-21 right now.

-- Posted by BobbyKite22 on Fri, Jan 27, 2017, at 7:50 AM
  • i think it is time to start giving coach ray some credit. The talent he is bringing in and they way they are playing is pretty impressive.

-- Posted by bigriver333 on Fri, Jan 27, 2017, at 8:29 AM
  • I was not too pleased with some of the things that went on last year, but have to give credit to the coach that has them going in the right direction. Ditto on the players brought in. Fun to watch and Cleveland has been outstanding.

-- Posted by SEMO72a on Sat, Jan 28, 2017, at 8:10 AM
  • semo beat Austin Peay last night. looks like coach ray is turning them in the right direction. if he can get some inside players coming in and get semo winning big, he will have other job opportunities

-- Posted by semoindian15 on Sun, Jan 29, 2017, at 8:34 AM
  • Good coaching staff. Never judge an ovc team by non conference play. No coach wants or expects their teams to be playing their best in the beginning of the season. I hope Ray is successful and more opportunities come his way. A stepping stone is what SEMO should be. If that comes to fruition, SEMO fans would be excited.

-- Posted by lseed on Sun, Jan 29, 2017, at 9:48 AM

Would love to see more fans in the stands at the show me center. These wins certainly isn't going to seel it out but it will certainly grow over time if you they keep winning like this! Go RedHawks! 1st place in the OVC west right now.

-- Posted by cker23 on Sun, Jan 29, 2017, at 11:28 AM

Sell*

-- Posted by cker23 on Sun, Jan 29, 2017, at 2:06 PM
  • It's going to take more than a few conference wins to make up for a decade of (less than) mediocrity to get people to come out.

Good luck to the Men's and Women's teams though!

-- Posted by insidescoop on Sun, Jan 29, 2017, at 4:19 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: