Mizzou Sports Forum: Harris

Posted by heshootshescores on Mon, Jan 8, 2018, at 12:46 PM:

Amazing how kids just up and quit on their commitments as soon as they see they won't get to play. Probably more the NCAA rules fault than the kids, but it still sucks.

Replies (13)

• what are you talking about??

-- Posted by kevinfb1978 on Mon, Jan 8, 2018, at 1:01 PM
  • Probably the Mizzou freshman guard who is transferring?

-- Posted by joefrank78 on Mon, Jan 8, 2018, at 1:04 PM
  • Like when coaches get kids to sign with them then leave for the highest bidder.

-- Posted by crackerjack on Mon, Jan 8, 2018, at 1:47 PM
  • When you understand the rules then you’ll understand no one is breaking them.

-- Posted by SteGen is a Suburb of Crystal City on Mon, Jan 8, 2018, at 8:51 PM
  • Where did anybody mention breaking rules? When you understand how to read then you'll not post such stupid posts.

-- Posted by heshootshescores on Tue, Jan 9, 2018, at 10:22 AM
  • I didn't know this about Blake Harris until after he announced he was transferring. He attended a couple of different high schools. He's a "me" guy. Displayed crybaby body language. He will probably be the Marvin Zanders of Mizzou basketball transfers.

-- Posted by ozzyandharriet on Tue, Jan 9, 2018, at 10:28 AM
  • I agree Ozzy. You could almost tell from day one he wasn't going to make it.

-- Posted by heshootshescores on Tue, Jan 9, 2018, at 11:00 AM
  • Heshootswithabbgun might try reading the post and thread more slowly.

-- Posted by SteGen is a Suburb of Crystal City on Tue, Jan 9, 2018, at 11:45 AM
  • Better yet why don't you point out where I said somebody was breaking any rules.

-- Posted by heshootshescores on Tue, Jan 9, 2018, at 1:31 PM
  • Maybe he just isn't happy there, maybe he doesn't like the style they play or not like the coach. The only reason he even went to Mizzou is MPJ talked him into it.

-- Posted by BIGELW on Tue, Jan 9, 2018, at 2:05 PM
  • The rules are the constraints that these athletes must adhere to.It seems as though this student athlete did so.When you question a student-athlete’s “commitments” while also faulting the “NCAA rules” then you clearly don’t understand the rules that allow for a student-athlete to transfer or drop out.

When you create a post about in an open forum then you’re inviting discussion.When you create a post about “kids”, you’re setting the tone.

-- Posted by SteGen is a Suburb of Crystal City on Tue, Jan 9, 2018, at 2:34 PM
  • The kid took his ball and went home...which he has done a few times already. Wanted to play with MPJ...and CM is tough, so he quit.

-- Posted by Coachken on Tue, Jan 9, 2018, at 2:56 PM
  • Coach expects guys to earn playing time. Kid had started most of the games and was averaging more minutes than he deserved based on his lack of shooting ability and turnovers. Didn't want to pay the price.

-- Posted by SEMO747883 on Wed, Jan 10, 2018, at 2:51 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: