Perryville Volleyball Tournament Schedule

Posted by coachmirly on Tue, Sep 20, 2016, at 1:46 PM:

Here is the link for the Perryville Volleyball Tournament Schedule. Should be a great day of VB.

http://www.perryville.k12.mo.us/Page/321...

Replies

• Thanks, Coach Dave!

Man, Pool A is rather stacked with Valle Catholic, Lesterville, and Bloomfield. Lesterville's beaten Class 4 Farmington, Bloomfield's beaten Class 3 Notre Dame, and Valle Catholic beat a lot of bigger schools over the weekend at a tournament up in St. Charles. Bernie and Bismarck should come out on top in Pool C, and Advance and Perryville should in Pool D. I like Saxony and Arcadia Valley in Pool B. Gun to my head, I'd pick Valle Catholic and Bloomfield to advance in Pool A.

Really looking forward to this tournament!

-- Posted by The Legend on Wed, Sep 21, 2016, at 12:43 AM
  • How did the teams finish up today?

-- Posted by volleballfan on Sat, Oct 1, 2016, at 9:49 PM
  • Valle took 1st, I think 25-23, 25-23, over Advance. Advance defeated Bismarck in 2 sets in semi. Valle defeated Arcadia Valley in 2 sets in semi. Also in Gold bracket was Bloomfield, Perryville, Bernie, and St Vincent.

-- Posted by Simpleminds on Sat, Oct 1, 2016, at 10:04 PM
  • I sure how this tourney doesn't die with Mirly leaving Perryville.

-- Posted by semovbfan on Tue, Jan 17, 2017, at 11:59 AM
  • I hope not either, SEMOVBFan. It's the most competitive and toughest tournament in our area. Have they hired a new coach yet at Perryville? I wonder if Jackson will be in the Perryville Tournament now that that's where Coach Dave is. None of the tournaments on Jackson's current schedule are really that good: they play in some preview tournament over at Carbondale (not sure how the volleyball is across the river..) and then the watered-down Dig for Life/SEMO Classic where good teams are dropping like flies and then the SEMO Conference Tournament where aside from Notre Dame and Poplar Bluff the teams just don't give Jackson any competition. I could see Jackson leaving one of those tournaments and joining the Perryville Tournament. I don't think it will die with Coach Dave leaving (or I surely hope it doesn't!)

-- Posted by The Legend on Fri, Feb 10, 2017, at 3:57 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: