Best softball players in southeast Missouri.

Posted by Sports-fan on Mon, Jan 16, 2017, at 3:15 PM:

Kelly Hawks have 2 of the best covering the outfield, Bryant and noon., they are hard to beat.

Replies

• Jamborees starting a lot of good teams look possible to make some post season runs. Number of kids look great for playing at the next level. Kennett, Malden, Oran, Scott City, West County, Clearwater, and Greenville all have kids that will play College Softball.

-- Posted by Softball Fan Fam on Mon, Mar 13, 2017, at 4:51 PM
  • Why don't people just put the heading as "I'm the parent or grandparent of whoever" and then say how great they are.

-- Posted by crackerjack on Mon, Mar 13, 2017, at 5:05 PM
  • No doubt ^

-- Posted by insidescoop on Mon, Mar 13, 2017, at 5:08 PM
  • I spent 1000s of dollars on travel softball. I need someone to tell me I'm great so I can get my books paid for in college.

-- Posted by crackerjack on Mon, Mar 13, 2017, at 5:25 PM
  • Sorry crackerjack the glory days are over for you. I am sure you used to be great. Now you troll blogs and are bitter of what you become. Maybe you can win best blogger of the year. LOL

-- Posted by Softball Fan Fam on Tue, Mar 14, 2017, at 7:57 AM
  • Can't forget Abby Rollet

-- Posted by grizzliesfan348 on Thu, Mar 16, 2017, at 11:01 AM

If they wear fielders mask they are disqualified from all awards

-- Posted by Harry_Callahan on Tue, Mar 21, 2017, at 11:28 AM
  • I am so not a fan of spring softball. If they were to do normal classifications it would be different, but putting Kennett and Dexter in the same class as schools like Bloomfield, Oran, Clearwater, etc...is crazy. Kennett and Dexter's graduating class is the size of most small schools entire high school. Winning "state" softball in the spring, in my opinion, is nothing to brag about. I guarantee you Kennett would not win their class softball title in the fall.

-- Posted by cardinalnation on Tue, Mar 21, 2017, at 12:20 PM
  • Dexter is the ONLY Class 4 school in the spring tourney.

-- Posted by minastirith on Tue, Mar 21, 2017, at 3:44 PM
  • Looking at their enrollment and they are one of the smallest class 4 schools in the state. Kennett is one of the largest class 3 teams. It still doesn't balance out with all the smaller schools.

-- Posted by cardinalnation on Tue, Mar 21, 2017, at 10:10 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: