Posted by fan17381738 on Fri, Sep 4, 2015, at 9:20 AM:

Any article on the mens team knocking out marion last night? they won 4-2.

Replies

• nd won 3-0 against sikeston

bauwens had 2 goals

-- Posted by Tigerforlife on Fri, Sep 4, 2015, at 11:00 AM
  • Can't believe there's no article about either of those since so many people care about soccer according to CHS parent. I wonder if Central would have beaten Marion in football or ND beat Jackson in basketball there would have been an article?

-- Posted by crackerjack on Fri, Sep 4, 2015, at 3:05 PM
  • Now I see why you asked. Look in the high school roundup. You scored 2 goals. Congrats!!

-- Posted by crackerjack on Fri, Sep 4, 2015, at 3:07 PM
  • Crackerjack is a hater

-- Posted by Murphdogg on Fri, Sep 4, 2015, at 9:52 PM
  • Cracker, You are a sad, strange LITTLE man.

-- Posted by CHSparent on Sat, Sep 5, 2015, at 7:30 AM
  • Crackerjack is extra mad cause Pville soccer boys won again and his bubble was burst again last night cause Pville football lost. He hates soccer cause his beloved Pirates struggle in football because of it. Sad that he feels this way. Cracker jerk will just have to deal!

-- Posted by SayWhat. on Sat, Sep 5, 2015, at 10:46 AM
  • Crackerjack is extra mad cause Pville soccer boys won again and his bubble was burst again last night cause Pville football lost. He hates soccer cause his beloved Pirates struggle in football because of it. Sad that he feels this way. Cracker jerk will just have to deal!

-- Posted by SayWhat. on Sat, Sep 5, 2015, at 10:46 AM
  • Perryville football? What in the world are you talking about say what? I went to cape central and graduated from cape central. We destroyed Perryville in football. Nice try though.

-- Posted by crackerjack on Sat, Sep 5, 2015, at 12:31 PM
  • I guess I'm as good at determining why people create threads as you are. That's what I'm talking about. That's all you seem to do is post sarcasism and bait people just like I baited you. Hooked It. Remember that post. It's trolls like you that turn these threads into trash. That's the fact crackerjack.

-- Posted by SayWhat. on Sat, Sep 5, 2015, at 3:38 PM
  • No idea what you're taking about. Sober up and then post something worth reading.

-- Posted by crackerjack on Sat, Sep 5, 2015, at 4:18 PM
  • Just so everyone can see what I'm talking about. Go to the soccer thread started by Murphdog. Titled Cape Central Soccer. Read your "crackerjack" responses and reply again.

I will let the facts speak for themselves.

-- Posted by SayWhat. on Sat, Sep 5, 2015, at 5:30 PM
  • dashaun blissett is a very solid player but doesnt have a good team around him.. agree? or another opinion of it?

-- Posted by fan17381738 on Tue, Sep 15, 2015, at 11:32 AM

Fan17381738 must Dashaun Blissett or someone who wants him to get praise. I saw that same question posted in another thread. I guess he didn't get enough feedback from the previous thread.

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Tue, Sep 15, 2015, at 7:06 PM
  • yeah sorry about it, i just see the potential and he stands out, just like there is a lot of talent in jackson. i feel that their are a lot of top people around

-- Posted by fan17381738 on Wed, Sep 16, 2015, at 9:17 AM

Fan17381738, what relation are you to D. Blissett? Just wondering if I know you.

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Wed, Sep 16, 2015, at 9:00 PM
  • just a former alumni who sees a great future in the kid

-- Posted by fan17381738 on Thu, Sep 17, 2015, at 9:19 AM
  • Perryville 8 Central 1...WOW! Have any of Centrals whopping 5 wins been against teams with a winning record?

-- Posted by crackerjack on Thu, Oct 1, 2015, at 9:41 AM
  • Is it true that the Cape Central Soccer coach has stepped down?

-- Posted by SemoFan67 on Wed, Jun 29, 2016, at 3:22 PM
  • Yes. Hearing they are after assistants at Jackson and Saxony.

-- Posted by factchecker2016 on Fri, Jul 1, 2016, at 9:53 AM
  • Ever find a coach?

-- Posted by Murphdogg on Fri, Aug 5, 2016, at 8:25 PM
  • -- Posted by LuckyU on Fri, Aug 5, 2016, at 10:28 PM
  • I think Tigers may have a long year. Not to impressed with ND tournament.

-- Posted by Murphdogg on Wed, Sep 7, 2016, at 1:48 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: