Notre Dame Boys Soccer

Posted by CentralBearcats on Mon, Oct 31, 2016, at 10:37 AM:

The boys this year had an unbelievable season. They won their district beating Perryville 2-0. They have not won their district since 2010. The boys had one of their best records with 17-4-1 I think. What are your thoughts on the future of the program and where Notre Dame soccer is heading?

Replies (12)

• I would say good considering we have had our best season since 2010. Its not a very hard question with a pretty linear answer...I don't think this team is as tough as the 08-09' State team though.

-- Posted by PimpDaddyTaddy on Mon, Oct 31, 2016, at 11:10 AM
  • Wouldn't that depend on how much talent graduates and how good the talent is coming back? It certainly helps that there are 4 classes in soccer now compared to the 3 there used to be.

-- Posted by crackerjack on Mon, Oct 31, 2016, at 2:23 PM
  • Very good team. Excited to see next year

-- Posted by Murphdogg on Mon, Oct 31, 2016, at 9:14 PM
  • Since soccer is a game that no one cares about and is played by little Catholic boys that aren't good enough to play real American sports, I think ND's future is bright.

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Wed, Nov 2, 2016, at 10:22 AM
  • Sorry Bogey. Whoever peed in your cheerios will pay!

-- Posted by PimpDaddyTaddy on Wed, Nov 2, 2016, at 10:28 AM
  • By your silly post bogeyman you are either a golfer or you meant to be boogeyman. It's ok bogey 18 over isn't a bad round. Do I need to slow down for you bogey. See I was talking about golf there. Get back on the short bus and quit posting garbage.

-- Posted by Murphdogg on Thu, Nov 3, 2016, at 6:21 AM
  • No need to slow down. I understand perfectly. It's a boring game played by average athletes. No one cares about soccer except the average athlete that plays it, and mommy and daddy. OR haven't you noticed the empty bleachers at soccer games. It's 90 minutes of keep away. BORING!! Golf is even more exciting!! Sorry your son is an average athlete.

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Mon, Nov 7, 2016, at 9:38 AM
  • No problem bogey sorry your son got cut from a team somewhere and you feel the need to bash others. Have a nice day bogey

-- Posted by Murphdogg on Mon, Nov 7, 2016, at 1:36 PM
  • I'm sorry the Notre Dame boys play organized "kickball keep away" and not American football. Glad you and mommy are so excited to watch Junior kick the ball around for 90 minutes. It must be so exciting when one actually ends up in the net every 45 minutes or so.

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Tue, Nov 8, 2016, at 11:53 AM
  • @Bogeyman well, highschool soccer only consists two 40-minute halfs which is a total of 80 mins.

-- Posted by sportsfreak on Fri, Jan 27, 2017, at 11:51 AM
  • Great 10 less minutes of boredom.

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Fri, Feb 17, 2017, at 10:58 AM
  • CentralBearcats, this team has talent. They lost a senior leader due to a major health catastrophe early in the year and lost another senior due to an ACL tear. They overcame adversity this year, let me tell ya

-- Posted by grizzliesfan348 on Thu, Mar 16, 2017, at 10:52 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: