Semoball

High School Football Forum: St. Pius X vs. So. Boone

Posted by NikeFootball59 on Fri, Aug 14, 2015, at 3:32 PM:

Tryson Thornton is back, but the Eagles gave 'em one hell of a fight last season. Who do you guys have in this game?

Replies (17)

• Real classy, Bleed. Nothing new from you though.

-- Posted by PJ24 on Fri, Aug 14, 2015, at 7:40 PM
  • I'm going to have to go with bleed on this one.

-- Posted by ESPN05 on Fri, Aug 14, 2015, at 9:37 PM
  • Who?

-- Posted by TheHasBeen on Fri, Aug 14, 2015, at 10:01 PM
  • Hey nikeftballwhatever who really cares your not in semoball coverage.

-- Posted by Hatershate on Sat, Aug 15, 2015, at 7:16 PM
  • Who cares? Ste Genevieve, Park Hills, and Valle aren't in semoball coverage area but they're all over this forum. Pius is geographically a SEMO school and they're in a district with SEMO schools so who cares if they're talked about? If you don't want to talk about them, you need to stop talking PHC, StG, and Valle.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Sat, Aug 15, 2015, at 10:59 PM
  • That's it. Let the but hurt flow through you.

-- Posted by Kzar on Sat, Aug 15, 2015, at 11:13 PM
  • St. Pius is in Festus, correct? Is Festus not considered to be in the STL area? Or should my geography teacher in high school have been fired?

-- Posted by TheHasBeen on Sat, Aug 15, 2015, at 11:24 PM
  • *butt

-- Posted by Coachken on Sun, Aug 16, 2015, at 5:40 AM
  • don't understand why people mind this game being discussed; that being said, Festus is "not" in southeast Missouri, geographically.

-- Posted by semo7178 on Sun, Aug 16, 2015, at 7:45 AM
  • Then neither is Ste Genevieve. They're less than 20 miles apart. Better stop talking about Valle and Ste Gen.

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Sun, Aug 16, 2015, at 9:59 AM
  • Festus and SG are 30 miles apart

-- Posted by hb1025 on Sun, Aug 16, 2015, at 1:03 PM
  • 24 and change, literally just looked it up.

Ste Genevieve is 35-40 miles from the semoball coverage area, should they be talked about on this site?

-- Posted by Boogin77 on Sun, Aug 16, 2015, at 1:44 PM
  • I've always considered Southeastern Missouri about 125-130 miles from the Arkansas line (roughly, Perryville, etc. I would consider the area north of there up to around 50 miles north of St. Louis to be "South-Central Missouri," and the area north of there.... "Northeastern Mo." That would divide the area into three pretty equal areas, "geographically" speaking.

-- Posted by semo7178 on Sun, Aug 16, 2015, at 2:04 PM
  • Maybe we talk about Ste Gen County a whole lot more because 1) Bleed Green must have an answer for everything and 2) it's nice calling a perrineal state team semo. Park Hills will also fall in the first reason given. As far as the pius game I'm going with So Boone.

-- Posted by blackNgold007 on Sun, Aug 16, 2015, at 3:55 PM
  • Perryville is in the coverage area and Sainte Genevieve is only 20 or so miles from Perryville...

-- Posted by TheHasBeen on Mon, Aug 17, 2015, at 12:13 AM
  • Actually, I don't really care Bleed. I also don't care that my opinion means nothing to you. I understand the only opinion that matters to you is your own. I will make a prediction though. I'm going with Southern Boone on this one. I'm also going with PHC over Ste. Gen in week 6. I'll go ahead and make that prediction early. The difference between you and me is that when I read a post I don't care about I just move on to the next but you just can't resist stirring things up.

-- Posted by PJ24 on Mon, Aug 17, 2015, at 1:21 PM
  • I will go with St Pius.

I will predict that PHC beats St Gen twice this year and Bleed Green will say once again wait till next year its the best talent he has seen in a long time.

That being said I wish St Gen would beat PHC. Just not going to happen any time soon.

-- Posted by NCFan on Mon, Aug 17, 2015, at 1:43 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: