Semoball

High School Football Forum: Is Niquavious Dixon is the best receiver in the state?

Posted by bulldog34 on Sat, Nov 14, 2009, at 7:44 PM:

Its my opinion that niquavious dixon is with out a doubt the BEST receiver in the stae of. Missouri as I said in a previous blog about the sikeston -ladue game.gave proof to that fact. And. He plays his best. in big games and after this game is definately a all state player.

Replies (11)

• Class 4...I'd agree. I've not seen anyone better yet. Niquavious is one of those receivers QBs love. He can be covered, and you can still throw the ball his direction. He can use his speed, athleticism and body control to somehow come away with the catch...time and time again. Plus, he has the ability to take the very short pass in the flat, make the first man miss, and turn a very short pass into a big gain.

-- Posted by Cully Bryant on Sat, Nov 14, 2009, at 8:18 PM
  • Yeah, I'd say he proved today that he is one of the best WR's in the state Don't forget he is a dang good DB as well. He picked off another pass late in the game today. I don't know how many he has on the season, but he has 4 in the last 3 games. I think after todays performance he earned himself some all state honors.

-- Posted by HeHateMeToo on Sat, Nov 14, 2009, at 8:34 PM
  • Absolutely

-- Posted by bulldog34 on Sat, Nov 14, 2009, at 9:04 PM
  • HIS IS THE BEST WR IN CLASS 4A FOOTBALL!

-- Posted by sikestonbulldog09 on Sat, Nov 14, 2009, at 9:40 PM
  • He's a very good WR and he can play for a D1 College!!But hold on,what about Wiggins at QB?!?

-- Posted by DonaldTrump on Sun, Nov 15, 2009, at 6:00 AM
  • Dixon has 3 int's in the last 3 games. He is tied with Wiggins for 6 on the year I believe.

-- Posted by sportsfanatic on Sun, Nov 15, 2009, at 5:31 PM
  • Sportsfanatic he has had four. Two vs. Bluff, one vs. North County and One vs. Ladue. Thats four in three games.

-- Posted by HeHateMeToo on Tue, Nov 17, 2009, at 10:24 AM
  • If you take all classes into consideration, I doubt he is THE BEST, but in terms of Class 4 only...I've yet to see anyone close.

-- Posted by pigdog on Tue, Nov 17, 2009, at 11:58 AM
  • Well I ask u. Pigdog and hammond 20 considering. All classes in the state involved who is the best in your respested opinions considering. Speed. Elusiveness. Size and ability to catch the ball. And systems in which they play in weather. Its a majority. Runnig or Passing team

-- Posted by bulldog34 on Tue, Nov 17, 2009, at 1:19 PM
  • Two that the scouts are very high on are Marcus Lucas from Liberty High School and Keeston Terry from Blue Springs.

Marcus Lucas

--6'5" 195lbs

--#2 ranked player in the state of MO behind an O-lineman and one spot ahead of Kony Ealy

--Schools-OU, Mizzou, Arkansas, Stanford, and Tennessee

Keeston Terry

--6'2" 179lbsR

--#4 ranked player in the state

--4.69 sec Forty

--KU strong verbal commitment

All info from rivals.

-- Posted by coachpanther on Tue, Nov 17, 2009, at 1:42 PM
  • I am a college guy and i think he has all the tools to be a D-1 player . do not tell him that let the dogs win first.one step at a time. Kent Gibbs would agree!

-- Posted by cowboyup on Tue, Nov 17, 2009, at 11:21 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: