Semoball

High School Football Forum: Pre-Season Rankings (Caruthersville Class 2)

Posted by Haterade on Tue, Aug 21, 2012, at 8:56 PM:

CLASS 2 Rank

1. Lamar (11) 127

2. Maplewood-RH (1) 114

3. MV-Liberty (1) 105

4. Lafayette County 80

5. Caruthersville 78

6. Blair Oaks 60

7. Lawson 37

8. North Callaway 36

9. Holden 35

10. Clark County 21

Others receiving votes: Brookfield (9), South Callaway (2).

Replies (12)

• a huge matchup friday night with c'ville traveling to mt. view. gotta be one of the top games in the state. both teams are looking to fill some holes from last year's squads so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

-- Posted by myershallred on Wed, Aug 22, 2012, at 1:12 PM
  • Hello from SCA land everyone.This is my first post on your site. I've been reading about your area teams and the comments you all have made, and it sounds like SE Mo. is in for a really fun football season!!! I am ofcourse from MVBT Liberty. We play your CV Tigers Friday. Every post I've read pretty much sums it up. Both teams are coming off a great year and have high expectations. I simply can't see this game not being close. I am personaly very concerned about your RB Monroe. Geez fellas, he's a man child!! LOL!! It should be a great game and we are hoping alot of your fans can make it up. Be safe on your trip. See yuns Friday night!!!

-- Posted by Oleredeye on Wed, Aug 22, 2012, at 1:56 PM
  • ohh boy, just loves hs footballl season! i t just is a time wear i can let my hare down and raise a little bick of can so so to speak. oldbrowneye, i think it will be a bd good game Bucko! i will take tigerers by 10 Bucko!

-- Posted by bearcat1forall on Wed, Aug 22, 2012, at 2:07 PM
  • Good ole bearcat! Where you been buddy?

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Wed, Aug 22, 2012, at 3:25 PM
  • rokey689 i have just ben around here a little. been pracing my football some and just whot about you Bucko?

-- Posted by bearcat1forall on Thu, Aug 23, 2012, at 8:28 AM
  • bearcat....I have been working on my alligator arm tackling just like you described it last year. Since my new technique, the Steelers and Rams have contacted me for a tryout! Thanks, Bucko!

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Thu, Aug 23, 2012, at 9:35 AM
  • hary har hare rokey986, veyr funny Bucko. are you is trying to be a smartiee panties aren not you? that technie of the gator arm is a dandy and just do not diss it. why, say woulde you like to line up in front of me wif a ball and try to run threw my gaunlet of tecnniques pal?

-- Posted by bearcat1forall on Thu, Aug 23, 2012, at 9:47 AM
  • Not being a smartie panties, pal. I'm just trying to give you credit for a revolutionary leap forward in football.

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Thu, Aug 23, 2012, at 10:44 AM

Barekittywon4all

We missed you SOOOOOO much!!!

It's my honor to tell you that I now feel that I can GATOR ARM tackle with the best of them! Rocket and I went through two a days GATOR ARM TACKLING workouts and feel that we owe all our talents to you for sharing the your secret.

Have you considered making a GATOR ARM TACKLE instructional video?

You talk about making some money!!!

-- Posted by Haterade on Thu, Aug 23, 2012, at 1:13 PM
  • if you just are beiong funny you are not matt fatty. do do this specail gator tacklin you have to be first strong and you probaby are not that at all are you there little Bucko?? as for as a insltrucitonal video le us just say that i have some cerain plans on that to. you wann be my guinia pig?

-- Posted by bearcat1forall on Thu, Aug 23, 2012, at 1:16 PM

I jist mite be enterested in doin that...

I got gud ideas abot how this video can cell!!!

You jist let me no win you wood like two get twogether!

-- Posted by Haterade on Thu, Aug 23, 2012, at 1:32 PM
  • justs names the time and place Bucko. i am slways up for a little roudiness. wear to you live Bucko?

-- Posted by bearcat1forall on Thu, Aug 23, 2012, at 1:56 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: