Semoball

High School Football Forum: Caruthersville how far do u see them going

Posted by Jebbie88 on Wed, Nov 2, 2011, at 10:15 PM:

I think they can beat maplewood. It will be a great game but I can see them winning this one that's if they don't over look crystal city. And great job to all the others schools that played tonight. Sikeston dexter hayti. Very proud of yall

Replies (3)

• Sorry charleston to.

-- Posted by Jebbie88 on Wed, Nov 2, 2011, at 10:15 PM

I think Maplewood will give us the toughest game to reach the Dome. Lamar has played teams that have a combined record of 45 total wins and 10 of them being from the class 3 number 1 team. So nobody can say they have faced tougher competition. Maplewood has had its ups and downs this year losing to St. Gen and MIDCS both pretty good teams.

Caruthersville has a chance to make it to the Dome but they are going to have to play their best football in the weeks to come.

FIRST we have to beat Crystal City, and with the outcome of that Centralia game tonight anything is possible.

-- Posted by wheresthebeef on Wed, Nov 2, 2011, at 10:49 PM

Caruthersville teams they have played have just over 50 total wins Maplewoods opponents have 45. We have 2 of the best backs in the state and a QB that can keep the defense honest. I guess you could say that its really a toss-up this year in class 2.

-- Posted by wheresthebeef on Wed, Nov 2, 2011, at 10:54 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: