Semoball

High School Football Forum: High School Pigskin Pick'em - Week 2

Posted by Rachel Crader on Tue, Sep 1, 2009, at 3:47 PM:

First, congratuations to kwp1721 for winning the first week of Pigskin Pick'em. He picked up his $20 gift certificate to Red Lobster or Olive Garden courtesy of Brown & Willen Audiology Center, his Family Meal Deal valued at $25 from Pizza Hut and his $40 Crown Nissan Gift Certificate for parts or service earlier today.

Those prizes can be yours this week. Picks are due by noon on Thursday, so you have a few more days to make up your mind. The closest race so far this week is the St. Vincent-Park Hills match-up. So far 54% of people are going with Park Hills. If you haven't signed up to play (and win) yet you can do so by clicking here: http://semissourian.upickem.net/upickem/registration/login.asp?contestid=9304

I haven't made my picks this week just yet, but I got off to a pretty bad start in week one so I'm hoping for modest improvement at this point.

How did you guys do? Which games are you looking forward to the most this week?

Replies (5)

• DeSoto

Parkway South

Park Hills

Poplar Bluff

East Prairie

Sikeston-take it easy on the Jay's HA!HA!

Malden

Portageville

Gosnell

Kennett

-- Posted by OldEagle on Fri, Sep 4, 2009, at 1:10 PM
  • When will this week's winner (week 3) be posted? I'm optimistic about my chances!

-- Posted by pigdog on Mon, Sep 14, 2009, at 5:04 PM
  • Never mind. Lost it on the tie-breaker!

-- Posted by pigdog on Mon, Sep 14, 2009, at 6:34 PM
  • I hated to be the one to break the bad new, piddog.

Looks like you missed it by one point in the tie-break. That's two weeks in a row the competition has been decided by one point on the tie-breaker score guess.

Good luck next week!

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Mon, Sep 14, 2009, at 6:45 PM
  • And when do we get any input on week 3 ?

Any stats to be had for week three games? Offense ? Defense??

-- Posted by Headhunt on Wed, Sep 16, 2009, at 8:52 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: