Semoball

High School Football Forum: All Region Teams are a joke..

Posted by Cheesehead. on Wed, Dec 1, 2010, at 3:56 PM:

I don't know what games or who these sportswriters actually saw play but class 2 is a complete joke. You can't honestly say that East Prairie and Scott City have the best players in the area. Let's just look at RB. Nothing against Scott City's Garett Schaefer, but Cville has 2 RB's who are 10 times better than he is. Also, Malden had a very good WR this year who was left out. Seems like any teams south of E.P. got no love or respect. This just shows the sportswriter's lack of credibility and knowledge of football. Now to class 1, your telling me Hayti had 0 players worth putting on that list but Chaffee had several players? Is it me or is something wrong here. If I am missing something let me know, are teams in the bootheel not eligible for these honors?

Replies (14)

• I would assume that the published list is not a complete list for all schools since there are not that many listed in some of the classes.

-- Posted by deadred on Wed, Dec 1, 2010, at 4:16 PM

It has to be something wrong there. They left out a ton of great players out. Maybe Im just overreacting. I would like to see the full list though if someone has it.

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Wed, Dec 1, 2010, at 5:10 PM
  • The one on semosportsweb is defferent then the one in the SD

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Dec 1, 2010, at 6:33 PM
  • Does anybody have the full media team?

-- Posted by NeverWasBeen on Wed, Dec 1, 2010, at 8:48 PM
  • I'll publish the whole list in a bit.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Wed, Dec 1, 2010, at 9:27 PM
  • I can guarantee you the boot hill will never get any respect from the other part of the state when it comes from the media. Just look at what they have done to are local paper since it was took over by some one from out side of the boot hill.

-- Posted by mule1993 on Wed, Dec 1, 2010, at 9:53 PM
  • This thread definitely has some interesting comments.

-- Posted by Dustin Ward on Wed, Dec 1, 2010, at 10:39 PM
  • Here is the complete list: http://semoball.com/story/1684834.html

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Wed, Dec 1, 2010, at 10:59 PM
  • The list looks ok to me. I guess. But I'm open-minded.

-- Posted by Dustin Ward on Wed, Dec 1, 2010, at 11:10 PM
  • Ok, I know this is a STUPID thing... but a huge pet peeve...

Bootheel... not Boot hill.

As in this area of the state is shaped like the heel of a boot.

Sorry, couldn't pass it up.

-- Posted by dancediva on Thu, Dec 2, 2010, at 12:09 AM

Sorry I kinda jumped the gun. When I read that article and I only saw Chaffee and E.P. on there I was like are you serious. My apologies if I have offended anyone. Maybe I should see the full list before I pop off lol. I also agree, I hate when people spell it boot hill

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Thu, Dec 2, 2010, at 3:24 AM
  • Isn't boot hill the name of the cemetary in Dodge City?

-- Posted by deadred on Thu, Dec 2, 2010, at 7:26 AM
  • all this stuff is based on how far youre team got in postseason,which is ridiculous!

thats what i think and see anyway

-- Posted by footballfanatic5 on Fri, Dec 3, 2010, at 10:34 AM
  • Most teams that make it to the playoffs have better players which means they have been trained better and harder, and obviously thats not the reason because look at stevenson, he was basically a one man team this year and he won quite a few awards..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Fri, Dec 3, 2010, at 4:41 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: