Semoball

High School Football Forum: Do you stress out on fantasy sports?

Posted by sportsnut1096 on Sat, Sep 4, 2010, at 9:51 PM:

I was just wondering how many people stress out about fantasy sports like me. Just like in semoball high school pick'em I have yet to pick my alumni high school to win a game, but on the other hand I want them to do well.

Pro fantasy football, not as much as I used to. But I remember I would never have someone on my fantasy football team that would play the Rams. Now times have changed. Two years now, I have always chosen the team defense that is playing against the rams.

Basically, Fantasy fotball is stressful and it sometimes puts in such a bad mood, I refuse to watch Sportscenter.

Replies (2)

• This is the precise reason I avoid fantasy sports (save Pigskin Pick'em, which I have to play!). I hate the emotional conflicts they create.

I'm one of the few people on the planet (too much?) who refuses to fill out an NCAA tourney bracket anymore. I got sick of really wanting a team to lose and yet really not wanting them to lose because it would mess up my bracket. As a result, I got to enjoy last year's Kansas loss to the absolute fullest. :)

There is no doubt that if I did play fantasy sports, it would make me hate life more than I'm comfortable with.

-- Posted by Rachel Crader on Sat, Sep 4, 2010, at 9:55 PM
  • Sigh . . .

I love fantasy sports. I have three World Series fantasy baseball banners hanging in my room.

-- Posted by Dustin Ward on Sat, Sep 4, 2010, at 11:35 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: