Semoball

High School Football Forum: Valle Fans

Posted by tribe4life on Tue, Sep 25, 2018, at 9:33 AM:

Valle Fans sure are quite this year lol . Did the cat get your tongue or should I say tiger as in c'ville . Just wait for the matchup with Hayti if you get there !!!!

Replies (15)

• That’s good...Is hayti relevant to a program with 14 state titles? BeaT them vs getting run off the field every year, then pound your chest.

-- Posted by Coachken on Tue, Sep 25, 2018, at 11:13 AM
  • CoachKen I take it you’re wearing your ‘death, taxes, and Valle Football’ shirt as you come flying in for the defense. I don’t know what you count as relevant, but Hayti ranked in the top four of the class and currently staring down at them from the top of the district standings, seems relevant enough to me. Remember ignoring the problem doesn’t actually make it go away.

-- Posted by Bill Shakespeare on Tue, Sep 25, 2018, at 11:28 AM

Having only missed 1 state title game in the last 9 years (?) I believe, Valle fans know the team is down this year. Handling Hayti the passed few years has been very fun to watch considering how loud they were on this board the last few years. This could be their year. With that being said, this whole board is dying. I hate having to pay for Mosports, but the content on there is 100x better than on here. Whenever I look at Semoball a couple times a week at least 50% of the time I can’t read the articles I’m interested in. Really wish there was as much discussion as years past.

-- Posted by BlueNote on Tue, Sep 25, 2018, at 12:31 PM

You're both right. Valle has a program history like no other with 14 state titles, but this year I'm not sure they could beat Hayti with 14 players on the field. No need for animosity, just enjoy it.

-- Posted by 6+4+3=2 on Tue, Sep 25, 2018, at 12:33 PM
  • I’m still convinced Valle will make it to week 12 ... but not week 13. Hayti will be representing this district.

-- Posted by ToeTheLine on Tue, Sep 25, 2018, at 1:49 PM

Talk is cheap. Where is Bleed Green? He seems to have disappeared?

-- Posted by CoachKent on Tue, Sep 25, 2018, at 1:52 PM

Bleed is now MAGA. No animosity towards any area team. Unless Valle is playing them, I wish them all the success. Jackson and Hayti both have legitimate chances to make a run this year and if two SEMO teams can make it to the state final game, that would be a first since Malden and Valle both appeared a few years ago.

-- Posted by BlueNote on Tue, Sep 25, 2018, at 2:02 PM
  • I have to tell you that I have the utmost respect for Coach Naeger and his kids. Just a class program. However, this Hayti group is a different animal from in the past. They have so many weapons that you just don't see in Class 1 plus their lineman are just pretty **** salty to go with it. Proud for Coach Robinson to get them there. He has those kids disciplined more than they have been in the past and that along with Valle somewhat rebuilding will make it the Indians year. It's going to take one heck of an effort to stop this team from winning a title.

-- Posted by lonesomedavepeverett on Tue, Sep 25, 2018, at 3:25 PM
  • Says who?

-- Posted by Bleed Greeen on Tue, Sep 25, 2018, at 5:45 PM

Hayti is going all the way this year!! They have the talent and have put in the work. Nothing is gonna stop that train. Except Cville in the Battle Of The Bootheel. Tiger for life!!

-- Posted by JustLoveTheGame on Wed, Sep 26, 2018, at 7:16 AM
  • Valle will have enough on their plate this Friday with R7. Won't be easy.

-- Posted by blue recruiter on Wed, Sep 26, 2018, at 8:18 AM
  • This Hayti team is fast as heck!! Never seen so much speed across the board with the physicality on defense!!!

-- Posted by swampdaddy on Wed, Sep 26, 2018, at 9:04 AM

Valle 49. Jefferson 21

-- Posted by CoachKent on Wed, Sep 26, 2018, at 7:45 PM
  • How many Valle athletes chose to not play football this year? For years it was 0. I’ve heard some good athletes are not playing football, concentrating on other sports. Any truth to that?

-- Posted by Neversaynever on Thu, Sep 27, 2018, at 8:27 PM
  • I can tell by the numbers they have out. Only like 30 players usually keep 40 to 50.

-- Posted by swampdaddy on Fri, Sep 28, 2018, at 5:43 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: