High School Football Forum: Hayti vs Malden

Posted by Manley Man on Mon, Sep 18, 2017, at 10:10 AM:

Going to be a tough game for my Indians . We need not to start slow on this one . #HAYTISTRONG

Replies (5)

This game will show exactly where Malden is and be a good gauge if Caruthersville is really that good. Malden beats Hayti means they really haven't fallen that far off.

-- Posted by WWE Guru on Mon, Sep 18, 2017, at 2:32 PM
  • Hayti will be put the test Friday night against Malden. I do think Hayti will come out on top because their speed will wear Malden down pretty quick. Hayti has a smorgasbord of raw unadulterated talent. Malden better be ready to play 4 quarters of football because Hayti doesn't give up and has a burning desire to win it all this year. Go get em Hayti. # Indian4Life

-- Posted by MWC-TLC on Tue, Sep 19, 2017, at 8:14 PM

I think this game will tell a lot about both teams. This will be Hayti's toughest game up to this point. They've pretty much cruised past everyone this season. I think Malden has the speed to match Hayti. I will say Hayti definitely has the advantage at QB. I saw a game on tape of him and he's pretty darn good, real quick and can throw the ball good. Should be a good one.

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Wed, Sep 20, 2017, at 1:58 AM
  • Sorry to see all the comments with the lack of confidence in Malden football. Seems they still "have it" left in them. This game against Hayti was not what you planned Hayti fans. Better luck next time! Keep rolling Greenwave! 🌊🏈

-- Posted by mom of greenwave kids on Sat, Sep 23, 2017, at 11:44 AM
  • Exactly. Simple as that!

-- Posted by Indian4ever on Tue, Sep 26, 2017, at 6:31 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: