Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Cville?

Posted by SemoFan07 on Tue, Jan 26, 2016, at 10:16 PM:

Any thoughts?

Replies (7)

I think they must be playing really well right now to go to charleston and win!

-- Posted by porchswing on Tue, Jan 26, 2016, at 10:25 PM
  • Yes they played a great game. Impresses with their shooting, they shot the 3wwll and contained Charleston's 3ball. Big big win and they are scrappy they make the game ugly with their hustle and physical play I think cville can win their district. The pg he controlled the game and got it to the guys in position to score. Coach bell has these guys hungry and I love to see that outta the young coaches.

-- Posted by Defensive Ace on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 3:12 AM
  • I agree Cville should be the district favorite and may have a shot at winning sectionals and going to state.

-- Posted by Kennett fan on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 6:07 AM

Not sure how Caruthersville becomes the favorite in the district w Malden how has already beat them, NMCC, and South Pem all in the same week. Looks like Malden is the favorite.

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 6:16 AM

("Who" has already beat them) Auto correct changed my word.

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 6:22 AM
  • If Cville beats Malden in conference tournament plus New Madrid and South Pemiscot in the regular season I think they get the one seed and win the district. I may be wrong because Malden is tough at home It should be a good district

-- Posted by Kennett fan on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 7:15 AM

Kennett fan, when is this conference tournament? Even if C'ville would beat Malden it's then a toss up because Malden has already beat them plus the other teams you mentioned. What would constitute C'ville being a higher seed in districts?

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Wed, Jan 27, 2016, at 7:29 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: