Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Bloomfield Christmas Tournament Predictions

Posted by Bromo100 on Tue, Dec 15, 2015, at 3:58 PM:

I think Bloomfield has the best shot to win it, but they are going to have to get past Dexter and Doniphan to do it in my opinion.

Replies (10)

• There's so much parity in the tournament this year. #9 seed TR beat #7 seed Hayti last night, 64-61. #11 Puxico takes on TR tonight. Dexter will have a tough game against Twin Rivers shows up to play. They're very physical. I think you're right though, Bloomfield has a pretty good chance of winning it all this year. Their defense is what wins their games.

-- Posted by PI91 on Tue, Dec 15, 2015, at 4:09 PM
  • The better teams are not as good and the lower seeds are not as bad as many tournaments like this are. Should be some close games start to finish, with only a few stinkers. I have no idea who will win.

-- Posted by joefrank78 on Tue, Dec 15, 2015, at 5:51 PM
  • That's if Doniphan gets past Malden. Tonight Malden plays Kennett that will show us where both these teams are at right now. I like Bloomfields chance depending on their defense. That being said, if they try to win by the three, they could very well be playing for fifth instead of first.

-- Posted by semolian on Tue, Dec 15, 2015, at 6:06 PM
  • um Saxony is alright.

-- Posted by RiceHarper on Tue, Dec 15, 2015, at 8:42 PM

Saxony is definitely alright! If they come out and play pressure defense and take smart shots they're tough to beat! They're learning to not be selfish on offense right now and beginning to do a really good job at it. 4 of their 5 starters will drop 20-25 points on you any given night so you can't prepare just to stop one man because another will torch you!

-- Posted by JustSpeakingTheTruth on Sat, Dec 19, 2015, at 10:36 PM
  • Where's the bracket so we can see the times?

-- Posted by hoopaholiczanon on Sun, Dec 20, 2015, at 6:02 AM
  • -- Posted by FanofBBall on Sun, Dec 20, 2015, at 6:08 AM
  • The top 4 teams are Bloomfield, Malden, Kennett, and Saxony Luthern, and I will go with Malden as the Winner.

-- Posted by jayrod on Sun, Dec 20, 2015, at 7:31 AM
  • Thinking South Pemiscot is not getting enough credit....they have a good chance of going to at least the semi-finals. South Pem is on fire right now. I think they even have a chance to win Districts, if not more. Much respect to them!

-- Posted by WildcatFan4Life on Mon, Dec 21, 2015, at 9:55 AM
  • Agree Wildcat. Right now they're my pick to win the tournament.

-- Posted by DexterResident1976 on Mon, Dec 21, 2015, at 10:59 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: