High School Basketball Forum: Class 4, District 1 Girls Bball

Posted by LayBay16 on Mon, Nov 23, 2015, at 8:37 AM:

Class 4 District 1 is a tough district. Do you think Sikeston and Dexter will end up in the Championship again? How are all the teams looking?

Replies (5)

• Note Dame might take offense in not being mentioned. Remember the comeback they did on sikeston last year in districts.

-- Posted by courtobserver on Mon, Nov 23, 2015, at 4:12 PM
  • I just asked. I didn't intentionally not mention them.

-- Posted by LayBay16 on Mon, Nov 23, 2015, at 7:19 PM
  • Expect the Notre Dame Regional High School All Stars to be in the thick of things. How can they not be??

-- Posted by Bogey Man on Tue, Nov 24, 2015, at 9:29 AM
  • I take offense to the NDRHS ALL-Stars comment. Those kids get attacked for choosing a catholic education, and if they are not catholic, their families choose to pay the tuition.

Dexter will be extremely tough, Sikeston will great a lot of problems to many teams. ND still has some maturing to do. They will be better, however I am not sure if they over take both teams.

-- Posted by Jackson2425 on Tue, Nov 24, 2015, at 11:54 AM
  • Jackson2425 I somewhat agree, if they were recruiting very hard though they would have won 7 out of 9 and 5 straight districts like Dexter has done.

I don't see all the hype with Dexter this year, yes they will be good, but without Thurmon they are just another good team in SEMO.

Notre Dame impressed me last year in districts when they came back on Sikeston and almost beat them in the semifinals.

Its gooonnnna be a good year. Can't wait

-- Posted by courtobserver on Tue, Nov 24, 2015, at 1:15 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: