Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Battle of the Sophomores "Willie Jimerson vs Delfincko Bogan"!

Posted by Crank22 on Wed, Feb 20, 2013, at 1:18 PM:

Replies (7)

• Who cares are they playing 21 tip out seriously its nmcc vs charleston it's called team ball this is the dumbest thread yet

-- Posted by yaeger on Wed, Feb 20, 2013, at 2:25 PM

Jimerson. Del is nice but its Jimerson all day everyday. Over

-- Posted by Bunk on Wed, Feb 20, 2013, at 2:30 PM

Very nice that C'ton doesn't have to rely on Del Bogan like NMCC has to rely on Jimmerson. Big difference.

-- Posted by birdfan on Wed, Feb 20, 2013, at 3:08 PM

Maybe now they don't have to rely on Bogan birdfan but, the future of these two teams are Jimerson and Bogan. These two guys will be main factor's in these two teams success in the next two years. By that time, Jimerson should be even better than he is now, plus throw in he is already the leader of his team as a sohpmore so he will have the much needed exp. I'm not saying Bogan won't be a good leader or be even better the next two years. I'm sure Bogan will be a very good leader as well. If it's based off individual play up to this point, obviously Jimerson is better. However, it's a team sport and Charleston, along with Bogan, is the defending State Champs until someone in Class 3 beats them. They've earned that respect.

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Wed, Feb 20, 2013, at 3:33 PM

Cheese, was that you sitting on the top row directly across the gym from me, last night? A pair of gents, one of which looked familiar; the other had a cap on and couldn't get a clear look at his face. Perhaps the familiar appearance was from a football game.

As for Bogan and Jimmerson, I was referring to the present, not the future.

-- Posted by birdfan on Wed, Feb 20, 2013, at 3:56 PM
  • Cheese, you know that you can't pick a non charleston or sikeston player to be the best at anything

-- Posted by ktown 5150 on Wed, Feb 20, 2013, at 7:17 PM
  • You bluejay fans are on an island all alone in thinking bogan is as good as jimmerson. Brown your either a bogan or a relative to think bogan has better handles than jimmerson. Jimmerson is better with the ball than anyone ive seen in the area. I was quite the man in little league myself, just never really vaulted me to the nba.

-- Posted by BIG G on Wed, Feb 20, 2013, at 8:40 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: