Posted by exzalmanian on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 2:17 PM:

1. Eminence

2. South Iron

3. Lesterville

4. Summersville

5. Bunker

6. Zalma

7. Marquand-Zion

So the only teams I am familiar with are Zalma and Marquand and neither of those two teams have a shot to win. With that said, this is an extremely weak district in my opinion, and I would be surprised if this district winner wins their sectional. Eminence, again in my opinion, has played a pretty weak schedule and our over ranked. However, I have absolutely no clue about District 4 so I cannot be certain the sectional and Eminence could beat the D4 winner.

Replies (3)

District 4 is weaker than District 3 by a wide margin. Hurley is the one seed of that district with something like a 13-11 record playing against not so stellar competition.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 2:33 PM
  • this district lacks depth but the top 2 seeds make it one of the more top heavy class 1 districts in the state.. not the top but I'd say a top 5

-- Posted by Thot McGee on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 2:51 PM

I agree sportsnerd if you don't think this district is any good just ask leopold they haven't been able to beat south iron or eminence the last two years.After those two it is terrible but those top two can beat anybody on a given night and i mean anybody!

-- Posted by porchswing on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 6:22 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: