[semoball.com] Login | Register
Post reply Read replies (30) More threads Create thread

Ryan Parham
Posted by uk2k on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 4:33 PM:

what schools are interested in him?

Replies

does anybody know what schools are recruiting him?

-- Posted by uk2k on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 9:16 PM

Just go by the school and tell coach what he should be doing with the team. I'm sure he is in need of suggestions and advice. He's just not coached much basketball.

>sarc

-- Posted by Lippy Radeck on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 8:12 AM

The Kid is a gamer. Understand he suffers from a Hamstring injury. Hard to play your best hurt.

Any school would be lucky to have him.

-- Posted by UFO on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 8:22 AM

Parham is a really good player but Tucker took a lot of the pressure off him last year. Now he is the main focal point of the team. Plus him being hurt isn't helping either.

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 8:27 AM

Yah i assume parhams initial injury was in the sikeston game? He was really hurtn after he went down, gotta be tuff to come back after that. It wears on u mentally whenya arent feeling 100%.

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 9:46 AM

Big Papi- Glad you've already shared your thoughts with Coach Farmer. I'm sure he was curious about how you would do things.

-- Posted by Lippy Radeck on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 10:09 AM

Player

-- Posted by Lippy Radeck on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 10:59 AM

That escalated quickly I mean things got out of hand and I think Papi killed a guy with a trident.

-- Posted by Bunk on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 11:54 AM

Big Papi- I don't know if they taught you boys the 'math-o-matics' down there or what, but in response to the tucker argument, having to stop 2 good guards splits the defense's attention more than just having to stop Parham(Not that C'town other guards aren't good).

-- Posted by BillShakespeare on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 11:55 AM

Most of these kids are also football kids who have been playing since August without any time off. Maybe they look out of shape because they are a littel tired. And he didn't give them a week off, he gave them four days (M, Tu, Wed, Thurs) since they didn't have a game this week. Its a good time to get fresh legs before heading into the "long haul". I trust Coach farmer probably knows what he's doing. I though this was a forum about who was recruiting Ryan Parham anyway. Papi, i know you want the best for the Jays, but I think they are in good hands

-- Posted by Attaboy on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 12:07 PM

So is anyone looking at Parham? Sorry for trying to get back on the subject. :)

-- Posted by Fatboy1972 on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 12:10 PM

Big Papi's comment was deleted. Any more cussing tantrums will result in a suspension, mostly because I can't remember if I've warned Big Papi before...

-- Posted by Rachel Crader (Moderator) on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 12:26 PM

Just out of curiosity which guys played football?

-- Posted by Kobeyashi on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 12:26 PM

Why do I always miss the good stuff?

-- Posted by rocketsbro on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 12:53 PM

Probably because of Disney World and/or twitter. It's ok Rocket all that happened was Papi overreacted and cursed at Lippy. The really important issue here is that my joke comment no longer makes sense since Papi's comment is gone.

-- Posted by Bunk on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 12:56 PM

Wrong rocket bunk. The other rocket is at DW. In grinding away in Memphis.

-- Posted by rocketsbro on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 12:59 PM

See I thought you also went with him. Find a more creative name while you grinding.

-- Posted by Bunk on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 1:05 PM

So I guess no one is really looking at him or what?

-- Posted by BIGELW on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 1:09 PM

Football players - Sumner Foster, Mike Hull, Darrion Carter and both Bogans.

-- Posted by Swish on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 1:43 PM

I haven't heard anything this year. Last year his brother told me that about 3 or 4 schools about the size of the school Tucker ended up at we're giving him a serious look. That was last however and as Papi accurately stated Parham has been injured and inconsistent this year so I'm sure his stock has fallen some.

-- Posted by Bunk on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 1:47 PM

A juco from Pensacola FL was at the ND game to watch Ryan but he suffered his ankle injury the day before and didn't play

-- Posted by birdfan on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 6:46 PM

But Mom, he did it too!

-- Posted by REDDIRT DOG on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 8:56 PM

You did cuss.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 9:53 PM

Big Papi, just because you put alot of symbols after the first letter of your f-bomb doesn't make it any less a cuss word! Keep it clean man and take responsibility.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 10:09 PM

Your time would be spent better taking an English class instead of complaining.

-- Posted by CapeAlum on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 11:15 PM

Fight the Power big papi I got you.....

also I missed this alleged curse word Crader go ahead and put it back up so we can all see if this is true or not... also IM SO FOR LETTING POSTERS CUSS EACH OTHER OUT.... mostly because I find itt funny... 1 more thing I figure Ill throw my 2 cents in here I think a few things are contributing to his play being down obviously the injury then tucker graduating becausse it puts more of the other teams focus on him and then because he is more of a 1st option on offfence he takes a few more breaks on d just my opinion take it or leave it

-- Posted by Sonic-The-Hedgehog on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 1:00 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account , enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.