[semoball.com] Login | Register
Post reply Read replies (104) More threads Create thread

Tiger Shootout
Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Tue, Jan 1, 2013, at 7:45 PM:

Notre Dame v. Miller Career Academy

Sikeston v. Parkway South

Jackson v. Lutheran South

Cape v. Hazelwood West

What does anyone know about the St. Louis teams and what do you think about the match ups.

Replies

Heres the winners and a brief description:

MCA- Decent team but should beat ND

Sikeston- Parkway S doesnt have much of a chance here at all should be a blowout.

Jackson-Lutheran south isnt real good but who knows with Jackson.

Cape- Hazelwood Wesy not good.

I wish during a shootout they would bring some decent teams down this bunch from st louis is not too good.

But enjoy it may be some good games, i didnt thing FZS would give Sikeston a battle but they did, so who knows.

-- Posted by stlscott on Tue, Jan 1, 2013, at 8:02 PM

What day is it on?

-- Posted by Dustin Ward on Tue, Jan 1, 2013, at 8:09 PM

Saturday.

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Tue, Jan 1, 2013, at 8:10 PM

In another thread it says Cape plays Hazelwood South. Which is correct?

-- Posted by semo501 on Tue, Jan 1, 2013, at 8:10 PM

Cape school website lists it as Hazelwood West.

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Tue, Jan 1, 2013, at 8:16 PM

There is no Hazelwood south semo501

-- Posted by stlscott on Tue, Jan 1, 2013, at 8:21 PM

OK, needs to be fixed on "Key Games Jan 2nd-5th"

-- Posted by semo501 on Tue, Jan 1, 2013, at 8:24 PM

My mistake, guys. It is Hazelwood West. I corrected it on my thread. Thanks for the help with that.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Tue, Jan 1, 2013, at 8:25 PM

During BJ Young's senior year, McCluer North came to this shootout and played Jackson and almost beat them. Obviously, this field is not nearly as strong but there could be some good games. Miller Career vs Notre Dame is probably the best game on the slate.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Tue, Jan 1, 2013, at 9:14 PM

It seems like I heard that Miller Career Academy is the former Imagine Prep.

Is that true and if so how do they compare to last year?

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Wed, Jan 2, 2013, at 7:49 PM

No. You're thinking of Madison Prep. Miller Career is still Miller Career.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Wed, Jan 2, 2013, at 8:23 PM

Madison Prep is probably the best team ive seen in missouri this year, they are very tough.

-- Posted by stlscott on Wed, Jan 2, 2013, at 8:26 PM

Thank you. I'm still learning!

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Wed, Jan 2, 2013, at 8:26 PM

stlscott.

thanks for the info. i'm glad they are not the team playing nd.

but, it would be cool to see them play.

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Wed, Jan 2, 2013, at 8:37 PM

I agree that Miller Career and Notre Dame will be a good game.. I believe Jackson played them in Lindbergh last year and beat them. And while we are on topic of Madison Prep, did Martavian Payne (excuse my misspellings) go there?

-- Posted by Bluecando on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 12:10 AM

Yes, both Martavian and Kevin Baker are at Madison Prep being coached by Tony Irons, their old coach from Imagine.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 12:15 AM

O Imagine Prep how we have all missed thee. Seriously though we joke about private schools like ND recruiting when they have a good year but when Madison Prep/ Imagine Prep/ The next crackpot school to hire Tony Irons as their coach does it for real it is all ok and we actually praise them as great teams. In my opinion that is ridiculous I wish all the top teams who get offered to play them would decline and the coaches wouldn't vote for them so they can't get ranked.

-- Posted by Bunk on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 1:20 AM

What has Tony done wrong he's 28 been coaching for what 4 maybe 5 years?

-- Posted by BillShakespeare on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 1:37 AM

How come every year in Cape's Shootout they get the easy team out of the Shootout??

-- Posted by footballfan29 on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 9:06 AM

Central doesn't always get the easy teams.

-- Posted by CTalum5 on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 3:48 PM

Since I've kept up with this Shootout, I've never seen Cape take on a relevant team. Jackson has taken on McCluer North, Sikeston has faced Imagine, ND gets Miller Career but you'd think if Cape wants to take on the premiere team, it is their Shootout so they could put whoever together. They seem to dodge the better STL teams in this thing.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 5:21 PM

Yeah Hazelwood West? Well I guess they know if they brought H Central down they would get beat by 40 points, not to start up but Cape needs a different coach.

-- Posted by stlscott on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 7:47 PM

stlscott...leave him alone, mike church does a great job on the sidelines.

-- Posted by RedShirt on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 9:46 PM

Yeah OK

-- Posted by stlscott on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 9:55 PM

As terrible as it is, the coaching at Cape is still better than listening to Bonacki call an ND game on the radio. Those two things really aren't even comparable. It's just that brutal listening to him. He is terrible, terrible, terrible.

I mean really terrible.

-- Posted by rocketsbro on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 10:04 PM

As terrible as it is, the coaching at Cape is still better than listening to Bonacki call an ND game on the radio. Those two things really aren't even comparable. It's just that brutal listening to him. He is terrible, terrible, terrible.

I mean really terrible.

-- Posted by rocketsbro on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 10:04 PM

Mike Church is just an assistant. His son, Drew Church, is the head coach.

-- Posted by CapeAlum on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 10:09 PM

redshirt.

i thought capes coach was drew church.??

I know his dad helps some. is his name mike??

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 10:10 PM

Sideline sighs.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 10:11 PM

sounds like sleepy time for sideline!

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 10:19 PM

Sighs not yawns.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 10:22 PM

St. Louis has basketball???

-- Posted by UFO on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 8:57 AM

@Bill my issue with Irons is that he is more a recruiter than a coach it seems. Last year all of Imagine's players were from different districts in St. Louis. Then after Imagine Prep lost its certification Irons and his recruits moved to another Prep school. The overall problem with this is that it illustrates how adults push athletics over school, which is a dangerous thing to teach high school players. The worst case scenario is what happened with Imagine where the school folded because the students no longer took school seriously and their grades suffered.

-- Posted by Bunk on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 9:23 AM

Wherever Tony Irons is at all five players will be from different parts of the city, or possibly Illinois, they will be good, and if and when they win state titles they will be stripped of them probably in ten years or so, see Floyd's teams of the 80's and 90's.I will say this though Madison is awfully good this year.

-- Posted by stlscott on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 9:42 AM

No doubt his teams are always good but they really shouldn't be, which is the main point.

-- Posted by Bunk on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 9:48 AM

Why shouldn't they be good?

MSHSAA allows the Private schools to compete with the Publics in State sanctioned competition, knowing the Privates will recruit kids from all over.

This is a recipe for select teams. The teams your discussing are merely an extension of the summer select teams.

St. Louis Private schools have been doing this with Soccer for years.

Not really hard to be good, when you don't have to "Farm"/ bring up talent from what resides in your district.

-- Posted by UFO on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 9:57 AM

UFO - Private schools have a modifier on their class calculations which generally forces them into the next higher class. Seems fair enough.

-- Posted by Marion_Morrison on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 10:36 AM

All i know is...the CHARLESTON BLUEJAYS are the defending CLASS 3 STATE CHAMPS for the umpteenth time!!!

-- Posted by LU BLUETIGERS on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 12:56 PM

Sikeston leads 29-7 at the end of 1

-- Posted by trainhard on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 1:50 PM

Sounds like some quality competition for Sikeston.

-- Posted by FarmBoy06 on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 1:52 PM

Sikeston leads at half 55-22

-- Posted by trainhard on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 2:04 PM

Sikeston is distibuitng the ball well. Several players with several points. Great first half for the Bulldogs.

-- Posted by rocketsbro on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 2:06 PM

Ruffin 17

Porter 12

Jones 11

-- Posted by trainhard on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 2:14 PM

Miller takes down the catholics in game 1! :))

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 2:24 PM

Sikeston leads 72-40 at the end of 3

-- Posted by trainhard on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 2:27 PM

Sikeston wins 76-46

-- Posted by trainhard on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 2:37 PM

Sikeston looked good today. Exciting year for the Bulldogs.

-- Posted by Winner11 on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 3:59 PM

Jackson won 79-61 in the longest game ever it seemed

-- Posted by TFA on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 4:10 PM

Jaxon startn to bring it, keep gettn better!

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 4:25 PM

Halftime cape 22 Hazelwood 18 leaving now

-- Posted by TFA on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 5:03 PM

41-37 cape winning

-- Posted by TFA on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 5:29 PM

Cape 56 Hazelwood 42 or 44 can't remember listened to it on the radio on the way home. That's the final. That Forrest guy from Hazelwood is pretty good.

-- Posted by TFA on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 5:52 PM

So,

Southeast Missouri Teams win 3 of 4!

Not sure if "stlscott/arnoldscott" likes this outcome.

Probably preparing a talk about how we invited the Weakest teams from St. Louis and or got lucky.

Regardless, Nice Job Semo Conference!

-- Posted by UFO on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 8:07 PM

Attn: Cape athletic dept. please put something better together than that, it seems like you got the worst teams possible down there.

-- Posted by stlscott on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 8:07 PM

It wasn't exactly a good slate of teams.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 8:08 PM

I agree Sideline, your dogs did what they were supposed to do, they beat up on MRH and Im gonna start thinking they are a top 2 team in state, i do beleive they are very good.

-- Posted by stlscott on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 8:30 PM

And ufo you are a scott city guy your team is irrelevant.

-- Posted by stlscott on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 8:32 PM

But his predictions are spot on.

-- Posted by joefrank78 on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 8:40 PM

Sideline did u go to the game?

-- Posted by TFA on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 8:58 PM

Nope. Was in Alabama today watching Ole Miss.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 9:01 PM

He He...

-- Posted by UFO on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 9:06 PM

It seemed like parkway was completely surprised of Sikestons aggression? Have they not done their homework? They looked clueless in the first half.

-- Posted by barkleyfan on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 9:43 PM

stlscott batted 1.000 on his predictions for this one.

also, i agree that cape should look for better competition if they want this to be a big event.

it's not like anyone but sikeston is really good but the folks from around here would surely like to see something better than that.

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 11:56 PM

I agree with "dadscatfood".

Cape may want to look somewhere besides St. Louis for quality competition.

-- Posted by UFO on Sun, Jan 6, 2013, at 7:03 PM

Did you honestly just infer that St. Louis doesn't have good competition?

This is just my theory, but I think the teams are picked this way on purpose. I think that Cape tries to find STL schools that aren't especially talented to showcase SEMO talent a little more. Then you'll have years with McClure North and imagine prep. This is just my opinion though. I just think that if they wanted to they could get much better competition and they choose not to.

-- Posted by CapeAlum on Sun, Jan 6, 2013, at 7:45 PM

While there would be plenty of good St Louis area teams to choose from I think it would be great to find some teams from closer to home that would be of more interest and bring in more fans.

There was not a great crowd there yesterday.

An example would be Leopold,Holcomb etc.

A closer to home small school that is hot at the time.

I know they have to schedule ahead but with all the info available now it would not be hard to know who will be good next year.

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Sun, Jan 6, 2013, at 7:52 PM

I can't speak for any other fanbase but I can almost guarantee you would lose Sikeston from this shootout if they were told that the hope was for them to play a local small school like Leopold or Holcomb. The reason they got into the Tiger Shootout I think was seeing Jackson get to play McCluer North the year before and the Bulldogs staff wanting to get the team another quality opponent. They got their opponent in Imagine Prep and thus stuck around. This year, they got Parkway South who were definitely not a high-caliber team but they were a Class 5 opponent who didn't look like they were going to be so down in the preseason thus making it a quality game. In the last few years, Sikeston has typically made changes on their schedule in order to sort of beef it up. They no longer play Oran, Scott City, Kelly, Ste. Genevieve, etc. who used to clog the schedule. Playing a Leopold or Holcomb would be nice for bringing in an opposing crowd and would help the small school but it would not do much to help the larger schools unless it were a team like SCC of a couple of years ago. The reason the crowds weren't great is because Cape Central didn't do much to get the word out about this event and the matchups weren't great. Word-of-mouth buzz can go only get you so far. They do need to do something to breathe a little life into this event but if they want to draw strong teams, they will have to get strong opponents for them. Just my opinion on the matter.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Sun, Jan 6, 2013, at 8:51 PM

Dadscatfood like people were saying they had BJ young in their gym two years ago. Imagine prep last year. This isn't the Pepsi showcase. They can't get the great teams every year. And no way would Central invite schools like Leopold. This is for SEMOs best against some bigger schools in STL.

-- Posted by CTalum5 on Sun, Jan 6, 2013, at 8:59 PM

sideline and ctalum,

i understand both of your points and agree with some of it.

i, personally, would like to see some great teams and talent come to this event just to say that i was there and saw the next great team/superstar.

i believe that cape needs to make a choice.

bring in top level teams or have intriguing local matchups.

either one could put people in the stands, but what happened yesterday did not do much for anyone involved from our local teams perspective.

-- Posted by JacksonTF-1000 on Sun, Jan 6, 2013, at 9:11 PM

The Christmas tournament is for local match ups.

-- Posted by CapeAlum on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 12:11 AM

Well said, alum!

-- Posted by cirithungol17 on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 10:52 AM

Like I said earlier. This isn't the Pepsi showcase that used to be played at the showme center. If the tiger shootout was moved to the showme center it would be a much bigger shootout. With the Pepsi showcase the best teams in the country would come. They came because other teams came. The big schools up north know they can beat the SEMO teams so why waste a regular season game to come down here. There will be good teams that come down but it will be periodically.

-- Posted by CTalum5 on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 11:29 AM

CTalum I find your broad generalization of northern teams as pompous jerks who believe that their teams will easily defeat southern teams at all times to stretched at best. Do you actually think most teams from St. Louis feel that way or do you just feel that way about the SEMO basketball teams.

-- Posted by Bunk on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 12:01 PM

I feel that way with the big class 5 schools, and no not meaning jerks, meaning they know they are out of our league. Class 5 basketball in STL is a whole different league than down here. It would be like sikeston charleston and cape playing in a Kelly tournament. Why go if you aren't going to get better. And I'm not saying SEMO teams would never win against them. Just saying it doesn't happen enough for them to come down here.

-- Posted by CTalum5 on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 12:55 PM

It think it depends a lot on case by case situation but I would remind you that teams like Sikeston and Charleston are pretty highly regarded as evidenced by their high rankings. Charleston even has a national profile and is playing in Penny Hardaway Hoopfest this week, which is considered the number 2 showcase in the nation this year. I think your opinion of this area's best teams compared to St. Louis' Class 5 schools isn't factual.

-- Posted by Bunk on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 1:16 PM

We all know Charleston isn't even close to being on a national level that whole thing is a joke.

-- Posted by BIGELW on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 1:38 PM

I agree with ya CT that most years we couldn't compete with the class 5 schools.

-- Posted by BIGELW on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 1:39 PM

Sikeston can definetly compete with most 5a schools up here and Charleston would hold there own.

-- Posted by stlscott on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 1:53 PM

Bigelw I am not the biggest Charleston fan in the world on fact I'm from Sikeston so I'm far from it. I agree with you that Charleston doesn't belong on a national stage but this argument is about reputation and perception as much as it is about cold hard facts. The fact of the matter is that Charleston is in a national ranked showcase/tournament because they are perceived as a top quality program. If you want so physical evidence just look back to Sikeston's undefeated season when they beat a top ranked Class 5 team in Holt-Warrenton at the St. Dominic Christmas tournament. I think the perception that this area's teams are just the big St. Louis' schools redheaded stepbrothers has been exaggerated.

-- Posted by Bunk on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 2:00 PM

Do you remember when SCC central played Simeon? Simeon is Nationaly ranked and beat SCC with Otto by 20. No way is Charleston good enough to be Nationaly recognized. SCC would would beat Charleston by 25+ and Simeon who was Nationaly recognized would have won by 50+. I'm a huge CT fan but I also know that they cannot compete with alot of the Class 5 schools in STL. Yes occasionally they would. But there is a reason CT and jackson haven't gone to state in class 5.

-- Posted by CTalum5 on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 3:07 PM

Yea it does happen from time to time but overall they are better year in and year out.

-- Posted by BIGELW on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 3:07 PM

All I'm saying is check the USA today high school poll article in the Key Games 7-12. You will Sikeston is mentioned in the best of the rest section. They are the only team from Missouri mentioned. My powers of deduction have lead me to conclude that no Missouri St Louis teams are mentioned which means Sikeston has more nationally recognition than Class 5 St Louis teams. Admit maybe some teams down in SEMO either A) Are building a reputation that garners respect from these " elite" class 5 St. Louis teams or B) Have already built that reputation up for years of historically good play.

-- Posted by Bunk on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 3:32 PM

If Sikeston beats maplewood friday, forget about it, they arent going to be beaten period. Im really anxious to see if pressure defense works, thats Sikestons strong point, you cant handle pressure full court defense you dont stand a chance, Fort Zumwalt S handled the pressure pretty well, and about had Sikeston, MRH should handle it well. Also on another note I watched Hazelwood Central for first time, and that team once again is loaded, thats my class 5 pick.

-- Posted by stlscott on Mon, Jan 7, 2013, at 4:28 PM

The difference is SIZE.

Class 5 Missouri State Contenders and Top Illinois Large School Contenders have a Plethora of Size.

How difficult is it for 6'8" kids to out rebound 6'0" kids? How Athletic do they really have to be?

Athleticism is King for Missouri Class 1-4.

Size is King for Missouri Class 5.

-- Posted by UFO on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 8:17 AM

Athleticism is what Hazelwood Central has going for them alot of good guards.

-- Posted by stlscott on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 8:23 AM

Yeah,

That's fine for Hazelwood Central, until they run into a team with 3 Kids over 6'6" with average Athleticism.

-- Posted by UFO on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 9:12 AM

Athletic teams are a pleasure to watch. They can win on any given night, as long as their shots are falling.

Size dominated teams are highly effective, however, their play is not always Inspiring.

-- Posted by UFO on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 9:31 AM

If you look at the NBA your theory doesn't hold up UFO.

-- Posted by Kobeyashi on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 1:08 PM

McClure North, during BJ Young's senior year, had only one tall kid that garnered noticeable playing time that was 6'7" and a sophomore. He was good, but that team dominated with athleticism.

-- Posted by CapeAlum on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 1:31 PM

Not a Theory. Fact.

CapeAlum,

There are always exceptions. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Other Obvious Facts:

1) Goal is 10 foot high. (Easier Rebounds/Dunks)

2) Only 5.7% of NBA players are under Six Foot.

3) 6'7" Average Height of NBA players.

4) Height is a dominating NBA Factor.

-- Posted by UFO on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 2:13 PM

5.) I'm talking high school basketball not NBA.

The real fact is that in class 5 you won't be a state contender if you're just tall, Jackson, or just athletic, *team similar to sikeston, you have to have both. Typically that's the case in class 4 as well but sikeston was/is the exception because of their unique ability all around.

-- Posted by CapeAlum on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 2:25 PM

Cape Alum,

My Bad, the NBA facts were put in their for "Kobeyashi".

I do agree, the top large schools require a good combination of both.

-- Posted by UFO on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 2:46 PM

Size is huge high school. Sikeston has always had good guards but put them up against a team that has both good guards and size and they will get beat. You don't see a lot of size in class 4. Class 5 you will get dominated without size.

-- Posted by CTalum5 on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 2:46 PM

Sikeston will be tested by a solid squad with height, good guards, and athleticism on Friday night. MRH will be tough.

Roster link:

http://stats.stlhighschoolsports.com/spo...

-- Posted by yah-yah on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 3:01 PM

CTalum5,

I agree.

Yah-Yah,

I'm sure Maplewood Richmond Heights is a good Class 3 School.

-- Posted by UFO on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 5:51 PM

Yeah,

That's fine for Hazelwood Central, until they run into a team with 3 Kids over 6'6" with average Athleticism.

Im taking it youve never seen them play UFO, thats exactly what they are, but they are no Scott City.

-- Posted by stlscott on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 6:24 PM

I think Friday nights game against Maplewood will be a big test for Sikeston and I'm looking forward to seeing it. Love to watch good games.

-- Posted by TFA on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 6:28 PM

Should be a great game TFA enjoy.

-- Posted by stlscott on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 6:29 PM

It will only be a great game if we win otherwise it will only be a good game. : ) I have confidence in Sikeston I just don't ever say we are for sure going to win because you never know in bball.

-- Posted by TFA on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 6:40 PM

UFO if you watch NBA today the days of the big centers are dead. Miami won without one, and won by having the most athletic wings than most. Oklahoma doesn't have a great true big guy they have the most athletic team which is why they are running teams off the court. Many NBA teams are going for a more athletic look, just look at the Celtics they got rid of Perkins so they could get younger and more athletic by adding Green. Now Garnett is their center a lot of times and he is a true 4, same with Duncan in San Antonio

Think I'm wrong look at the Lakers who have been very large in the front court, and even added Dwight Howard and it isn't working because they aren't as athletic as many teams.

Yes, all the people in the NBA are tall UFO. Hell Steve Nash is like 6'1 and looks like a shrimp. So your facts are a little misleading.

You always hear NBA scouts saying the most important position is having a great athletic 3/4 man.

-- Posted by Kobeyashi on Tue, Jan 8, 2013, at 10:26 PM

NBA scouts are often looking for an Athletic 3/4 man because: Height does not equal Athleticism.

What is the percentage of people that happen to be over 6'6" World Wide? Then what percentage of these Giants are actually Athletic?

Good or Bad, Basketball is a size biased game.

-- Posted by UFO on Wed, Jan 9, 2013, at 9:05 AM

With that being said, athletic teams like: Charleston, Sikeston and Scott County Central are a pleasure to watch play.

-- Posted by UFO on Wed, Jan 9, 2013, at 9:08 AM

You just don't understand..... Nevermind.....

-- Posted by Kobeyashi on Wed, Jan 9, 2013, at 12:31 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account , enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.