[semoball.com] Login | Register
Post reply Read replies (3) More threads Create thread

One last Christmas tournament question.
Posted by Fatboy1972 on Mon, Dec 31, 2012, at 8:01 PM:

On the first day of the tournament ND beat Bell City by 84 points. A big blowout but not the biggest. I remember Scott City beating someone by 90+ points a few years ago. Sorry, don't remember the score or opponent. Old age. My question is who has the biggest margin of victory at the Christmas tournament? Extra points for anyone who knows both Cape and Bloomfield.

Replies

If I knew I wouldnt put it on here--dont you think the kids who got beat by a large margin --feel bad enough--why add salt to the wound one more time

-- Posted by waveman on Mon, Dec 31, 2012, at 10:50 PM

Related to BRAINLESS

Synonyms: airheaded, birdbrained, bonehead, boneheaded, brain-dead, stupid, bubbleheaded, chuckleheaded, dense, dim, dim-witted, doltish, dopey (also dopy), dorky [slang], dull, dumb, dunderheaded, empty-headed, fatuous, gormless [chiefly British], half-witted, knuckleheaded, lamebrain (or lamebrained), lunkheaded, mindless, oafish, obtuse, opaque, pinheaded, senseless, simple, slow, slow-witted, soft, softheaded, thick, thickheaded, thick-witted, unintelligent, unsmart, vacuous, weak-minded, witless

-- Posted by catfish_162001 on Tue, Jan 1, 2013, at 12:55 AM

If anyone takes semoball posts as gospel they're going to get there feelings hurt eventually. I do know the last to times I've seen 100-0 scores across the nation both coaches have been fired(Of the 100 team!!)

-- Posted by BillShakespeare on Tue, Jan 1, 2013, at 2:34 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account , enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.