5:00 SI vs Lesterville

6:30 C'water vs AV

8:00 Central vs Ellington

Tuesday 11/20/2012

6:00 bismark vs West County

Any predictions??

Replies

Here is a link to the bracket:

http://kfmosports.com/Sports/Other/Brack...

-- Posted by tooldogging on Thu, Nov 15, 2012, at 2:51 PM

It looks to me like South Iron is the favorite here, but Clearwater is an upset possibility. How did PHC get the #2 seed? They're not usually a basketball power are they?

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Nov 15, 2012, at 6:40 PM

What team on there is besides SI

-- Posted by BIGELW on Thu, Nov 15, 2012, at 9:20 PM

Clearwater usually has a pretty good team BIGLW.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Thu, Nov 15, 2012, at 9:31 PM

I believe that PHC has two big guys about 6'7" and they pretty much lob it in to those two. SI is probably the favorite here, but I agree with Preach, C'water could be the upset team of the tourney. Go orange and black!!

-- Posted by tooldogging on Fri, Nov 16, 2012, at 7:57 AM

If Mike Harlow is the coach at Park Hills, I will give them the nod if they have any talent at all. I watched him when he was at East Carter County and the guy gets a lot out of his players. Good luck to all teams.

-- Posted by Hemingway on Fri, Nov 16, 2012, at 8:44 AM

Zach Mills is PHC's coach. Mike Harlow was principal at the middle school, but got into a legal issue there, not sure what came of it.

-- Posted by tooldogging on Fri, Nov 16, 2012, at 9:04 AM

Thanks for the info tooldogging, I remember that incident but never heard what came of it.

-- Posted by Hemingway on Fri, Nov 16, 2012, at 9:31 AM

Mike Harlow is the new coach and the middle school principal. The legal issue was bogus, harlow didnt do anything wrong. Not sure how good they will be by Monday for the tournament. The football team made a deep playoff run and just ended their season last saturday, so the they have only had about four practices as a team and I heard the majority of the team played football. So with that being said new coach, new system, not much practice, so they probably wont be sharp at the AV tourney. But, Mike Harlow's teams always play hard and will compete.

-- Posted by hardwork on Fri, Nov 16, 2012, at 10:46 AM

hardwork, that is what I thought man!!! I knew this summer I had talked to his brother and he said he was coaching at PH. He will do a good job.

-- Posted by Hemingway on Fri, Nov 16, 2012, at 10:54 AM

Thanks for the info, wasn't sure, but I knew the legal issue was baseless. I did not know he was coaching them.

-- Posted by tooldogging on Fri, Nov 16, 2012, at 12:18 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account , enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.