[semoball.com] Login | Register
Post reply Read replies (7) More threads Create thread

Campbell Tourny seeds?
Posted by dont worry on Tue, Nov 13, 2012, at 5:29 PM:

Anybody know when the seedings for the Campbell tournament are going to be released and what teams will be participating in it? I really like this tournament and always look forward to it.

Replies

Bernie Bloomfield Campbell Holcomb Risco Puxico Twin Rivers and East Prarie. Seeds should probably be coming out this week.

-- Posted by Defense man on Tue, Nov 13, 2012, at 6:54 PM

Tommorow!

-- Posted by BBfanatic on Tue, Nov 13, 2012, at 9:17 PM

Bernie should be the favorite and the #1 seed followed by Holcomb and Risco. Either of those teams could give Bernie a run for their money.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Tue, Nov 13, 2012, at 10:34 PM

That's what I was kind of thinking preach. Bernie will have that amazing jv team from last year moving up and Holcomb and Risco both lost some to graduation, but I believe they both will have enough returning for a solid core.

-- Posted by dont worry on Tue, Nov 13, 2012, at 11:47 PM

My top four seeds would be Bernie, Risco, Holcomb and Bloomfield. I know which team I would seed No. 1, but will keep it to myself until after the meeting out of respect to everyone involved.

-- Posted by Dustin Ward on Wed, Nov 14, 2012, at 12:40 AM

It's unfortunate this tournament and the South Pemiscot tournament will likely have championship games scheduled on the same night this season. It was a great luxury for basketball fans to be able to attend the championship of one of the tournaments on a Friday night and the championship of the other tournament on a Saturday night. Saturday night could be rather boring for basketball fans in the Bootheel this season.

-- Posted by Dustin Ward on Wed, Nov 14, 2012, at 12:43 AM

1. Bernie

2. Holcomb

3. Risco

4. T Rivers

5. Puxico

6. Bloomfield

7. E Prarie

8. Campbell

-- Posted by BBfanatic on Wed, Nov 14, 2012, at 2:16 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account , enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.