Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: MBCA Missouri Challenge in Springfield, MO this weekend.

Posted by Dr. Basketball on Fri, May 25, 2012, at 9:22 AM:

Any thoughts, predictions on who might win the bragging rights this year. The Southwest squad has won the boys side in 2 of the first 3 years and look to field another competitive team again this year. Southeast team looks pretty solid, could they possibly bring back some bragging rights to 'the boot' this year. I am sure KC and STL will field some talented and athletic teams.

Should be a couple of good days of boy and girls basketball this Memorial Day weekend at the O'Reilly Center on Drury University campus.

Here is the website if anyone wants to see the rosters and schedule.

http://www.mobca.org/MissouriChallenge/default.html

Replies (3)

• Wish we would win it but it's not going to happen we'll be lucky to win a game. I hope they prove me wrong though.

-- Posted by BIGELW on Fri, May 25, 2012, at 9:44 AM

They did win the first game 96/53.. Just sad that the coaches didnt have a full roster only 6 went so that takes a lot of heart to play.They played well the second day but lost by 6 116-110.I think Stewart from SCC Tisdale from Cape Jamison from SHS McCain from PB Perruville guy and McKlin from South Pem.Good job guys.

-- Posted by stlfan38 on Sun, May 27, 2012, at 10:03 PM
  • I saw boxscore on MO sports of todays game, they missed 22 FT ouch.

-- Posted by mcdeeze47 on Sun, May 27, 2012, at 11:23 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: