Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Advance vs Oran

Posted by Kobeyashi on Tue, Feb 14, 2012, at 1:48 PM:

Interesting game tonight, winner determines who is the one seed in their district. Any thoughts on the match up?

Replies (4)

• I like Advance at home by 5-8 pts. The Hornets won the last game by about that many points earlier in the season.

-- Posted by Preacher Man Fan on Tue, Feb 14, 2012, at 1:51 PM

Worse part about tonight will be little cheer night at Advance.

From what I'm told, not much difference between getting the #1 or #2 in this district.

-- Posted by Larry Doby on Tue, Feb 14, 2012, at 2:12 PM

I think Oran will win. Advance has been going through a rough stretch since the Christmas tournament. The sophomore kid has been shooting way too much the game I saw them after the tourney, in my opinion. Oran has been so streaky they look good one night, and not so much the next. That's easy to expect when you really only have three good players. Their coach has done a good job I think putting those three in position to be succesful.

-- Posted by Kobeyashi on Tue, Feb 14, 2012, at 2:38 PM
  • This game's importance isn't that great. It's the district title game that matters if both teams can make it like they should. I'd like Oran's chances better to go into the district title game 0-2 against Advance than 1-1. Last year Oran won in the OIT then lost to Advance on their own floor to even the series then beat them in the district title rubber game by 20 points.

-- Posted by Uncle Charlie on Tue, Feb 14, 2012, at 2:39 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: