Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: 2012 Cape Tiger Shootout

Posted by sideline starter on Mon, Jan 2, 2012, at 5:00 PM:

Does anyone have a schedule of the games and times for the Tiger Shootout this year? I know Sikeston plays Imagine Prep and Cape plays Hazelwood West but I can't find any other information. Also, I guess once information is posted, we could use this forum for discussion. Thanks.

Replies (11)

• Here is the schedule

Francesis howell north

vs

Jackson 12:00

Hazelwood west

vs

Notre dame 1:30

Parkway south

vs

cape central 3:00

Imagine prep

vs

Sikeston 4:30

Unless the schedule has changed or some reason

-- Posted by country man on Mon, Jan 2, 2012, at 5:35 PM

Good to see SHS has the last game.Hopefully they will be rested and energized after playing CHS on Friday.

-- Posted by stlfan38 on Mon, Jan 2, 2012, at 6:00 PM
  • Where's Scott at? We need some insider info on these stl teams.

-- Posted by CapeAlum on Mon, Jan 2, 2012, at 8:40 PM
  • This should be a good shootout!

-- Posted by Wise one on Mon, Jan 2, 2012, at 8:52 PM

Saturday at Cape Central

Radio: 1220AM, 1550AM/100.3FM (Central), 104.7 (Jackson), KRHW (Sikeston)

Internet: www.mabn.net

-- Posted by vincebrown on Tue, Jan 3, 2012, at 1:04 AM

SemoSports, none of these teams are really big time contenders up in St. Louis. Imagine is currently ranked #5 in the STL Today Small School (under 1000 students) poll and none of the other teams are ranked in the Large School poll. I would expect the SEMO teams to go at least 2-2 and we could go 4-0.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Tue, Jan 3, 2012, at 5:53 AM
  • Is this at the show me center also?

-- Posted by TFA on Tue, Jan 3, 2012, at 12:58 PM
  • TFA...unless something changed from last year, these games will be at the Cape Central gym. I'm pretty sure they are still there.

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Tue, Jan 3, 2012, at 1:29 PM
  • They are all played at Cape Central next saturday. This will give you sikeston guys a reason to come check out the stadium.

-- Posted by CapeAlum on Tue, Jan 3, 2012, at 3:36 PM
  • SemoSports2....do you mean the football field? If so, I was at the Cape-Farmington game. I am THOROUGHLY impressed with the new stadium. I think SEMO should hold THEIR games there! Haha! It is VERY NICE!! I sat on the visitors side (not a Farmington fan....just wanted to clear that up!! LOL). The home seating is very imposing to the visiting team. It was louder than I anticipated.

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Tue, Jan 3, 2012, at 3:53 PM
  • Ok thanks never been to new school but I can see it off interstate so I'm sure I can figure a way in there.

-- Posted by TFA on Tue, Jan 3, 2012, at 4:34 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: